Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(07-06-2020, 05:15 PM)brewerb Wrote:
(07-06-2020, 01:32 PM)Dom Wrote: (Reuters) - Hundreds of scientists say there is evidence that the novel coronavirus in smaller particles in the air can infect people and are calling for the World Health Organization to revise recommendations, the New York Times reported on Saturday.

I'm not sure what the WHO is doing, the science is clear. The only thing I'm allowing myself to think is that they are protecting supplies of PPE for medical staff in countries without adequate PPE.

If it's something more sinister/political than that I'd love to hear what it is.

Portugal was barred to UK travellers (not really, just that UK travellers that come here must endure 14 days of quarantine going back, means the same), despite the fact that we have more testing and a lower infection rate. They are banking their brexit on this virus. Guess what BlowJob, a lot of retired Britains just are mandated to be here in a competent NHS and I am sure they prefer to use their retiremenf here than there (although many British friends are concerned about their family in the island)

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! - by LastPoet - 07-06-2020, 06:44 PM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM