Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(07-03-2020, 06:16 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 05:12 PM)LastPoet Wrote: While I know not all US citizens are like this, it has become viral (outch): 

Very viral according to Florida stats on Covid19....

I wonder if the idiots.... who think wearing a mask is an affront to their Constitutional freedoms...I wonder if they stop at stop lights and generally obey the speed limits so people and small children aren't mowed down by automobiles left and right.  I wonder if that is an affront to their freedom.  I wonder if they also park in handicap zones because it goes against their civil rights to do whatever the hell they want even if it's at the expense of the life of others.

This is what hurts about this entire experience: we are seeing, in real time, tens of millions of Americans displaying scorn for the weal of their fellow citizens. How much does it cost you to be considerate?

For these assholes, even maintaining social distance and taking such basic measures as wearing a mask are beyond the pale.

I'm still waiting for the protests against "no shirt, no shoes, no service." It's gotta be coming soon now that they've Tasted the Freedumb®

Your right to throw a punch ends at my nose. Get the fuck over it already.
On hiatus.
The following 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • airportkid, Dancefortwo, Deesse23

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! - by Thumpalumpacus - 07-03-2020, 09:30 PM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM