Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(05-22-2020, 10:58 PM)Vera Wrote: Why exactly is it relevant here? Maybe because them nasty commies are always lying and we should take everything they say with a grain of salt (even if those specific nasty commies (additionally crippled by sanctions of the self-appointed world police) have been sending doctors to many countries in order to help (and yes, I am perfectly aware they are doing it for the money. Still.)

All in all, this is uncalled for and leaves a bad taste in the mouth. I'm running out of sites to go to for news without unnecessary bias (or commentary).

See? Because there are little orange fingers in everything. Obama opened the US up to Cuba and normalized relations (much to the chagrin of the many Cubans living in Florida). Little orange fingers went and closed it again and reinstated sanctions.

You can't escape the little orange fingers. 

Cuba is a gorgeous country - Anthony Burdain did a show on Cuban food and customs after it was opened up, and the people were so gracious and hopeful. Cuba has excellent health care. It sorely needs some infrastructure and repair of those gorgeous old buildings. 

I hope relations are normalized again once the US government changes. And then we will cease to find orange fingers in every topic.

That said, who wrote this article?
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 2 users Like Dom's post:
  • Fireball, Cavebear

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! - by Dom - 05-22-2020, 11:16 PM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM