Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(05-16-2020, 06:06 PM)SYZ Wrote:
(05-15-2020, 09:56 PM)Rainy_D Wrote: Bright was not fired, he was re-assigned to a brand new position well within his government experience qualifications.

LOL... dream on mate.  Bright was fired because he didn't toe Trump's line on using hydroxychloroquine.

I had to laugh at Trump's response"  "I don't know the so-called whistle-blower Rick Bright, never met him
or even heard of him," he said. "But to me he is a disgruntled employee, not liked or respected by people
I spoke to and who, with his attitude, should no longer be working for our government!"

The tanned buffoon has to be the most simple of men on the planet.     Facepalm

I'm pretty sure MangoHead has trouble reading.  He's probably dyslexic but won't admit to it.  My husband, the teacher, thinks he's on the verge of being functionally illiterate. He has never had to read anything because he thinks he's so smart that he doesn't need to read anything.  He doesn't read the daily briefings, it's too complex.   One of his professors in college told a fellow professor that MangoHead was the dumbest student he ever had in his class.

Quote:It’s rare for a professor to disparage the intelligence of a student, but according to attorney Frank DiPrima, who was close friends with professor William T. Kelley for 47 years, the prof made an exception for Donald Trump, at least in private. “He must have told me that 100 times over the course of 30 years,” says DiPrima, who has been practicing law since 1963 and has served as in-house counsel for entities including the Federal Trade Commission and Playboy Enterprises. “I remember the inflection of his voice when he said it: ‘Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had!’” He would say that [Trump] came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything, that he was arrogant and he wasn’t there to learn.” Kelley, who passed away in 2011 at age 94, taught marketing at Wharton for 31 years, retiring in 1982.

And this is the stupid, ignorant moron who is the POTUS so it's not suprisng the virus is killing thousands of people.
                                                         T4618
The following 3 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • Alan V, Minimalist, SYZ

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! - by Dancefortwo - 05-16-2020, 08:43 PM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM