Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(04-29-2020, 04:23 AM)Chas Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 04:19 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 02:51 AM)Tres Leches Wrote: I love Trader Joe's but I haven't shopped there in months. I drove to one last week with my daughter and our masks but there was a long line outside waiting to get in. All were standing 6 feet apart. My kid makes fun of my hatred of unnecessarily waiting in lines... we turned around, got back in the car and left. Standing in line for their orange chicken falls in the unnecessary category but that opinion might change in another month or two.

-Teresa

TJ's has built a loyal fanbase with affordable quality for the most part. Living in SoCal it was my favorite place to shop, for everything but meat which was very expensive. I wish we had more here. There are two in Austin but I'm not driving that length for groceries.

I hope they weather this storm well, they run a good shop.

The local TJ's is open for business.  It even has senior-only hours 9 AM to 10 AM.

I find it a dangerous place to shop.  I might spend $10 on real food and $30 on fun food there.  Weeping

I don't know if they still have their house-brand bison jerky seasoned with hot mustard, but that stuff was great. And Kettle Chips makes and bags some of their house-brand chips too.

Don't get me started on their cheeses.
On hiatus.
The following 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Tres Leches

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! - by Thumpalumpacus - 04-29-2020, 04:45 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM