Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(04-25-2020, 12:11 AM)Aractus Wrote: I didn't comment on the ultraviolet part of his comment. Yes that part of his comment is just as stupid as the other part, but again it's been taken well out of context.

The precise quote is:
Oval Orifice Wrote:“Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous … whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light. And I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you are going to test it.  And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you are going to test it."

What fucking context is there that makes that in any way less batshit insane than it obviously is?  And then he followed it up with, specifically regarding chemical disinfectants:

Oval Orifice Wrote:And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

That is clinically moronic.

Bill Bryan, head of science and technology at Homeland Security, diplomatically punted rather than say the necessary, "WHAT THE TECHNICOLOR FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU BRAIN-DAMAGED BABOON?" by mildly eplying, “We don’t do that within that lab.”

The facts are incontrovertible.  Trump's completely idiotic statements on COVID-19 are already responsible for fatalities, and I will not be surprised when this latest spewing of imbecility is responsible for more.
"Aliens?  Us?  Is this one of your Earth jokes?"  -- Kro-Bar, The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra
The following 3 users Like trdsf's post:
  • Dancefortwo, Thumpalumpacus, Old Man Marsh

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! - by trdsf - 04-25-2020, 12:52 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM