Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(04-03-2020, 04:18 AM)Rainy_D Wrote: Good News ! (for those not suffering TDS)

Quote:Although President Trump faced scrutiny from Democrats who claim he endangered the public for mentioning the possible therapy with a lack of clinical trials, hydroxychloroquine has now been vindicated for its effectiveness against the coronavirus.

https://trendingpolitics.com/trump-vindi...um=twitter

... because when I want medical facts, I turn to a biased political source:

[Image: b1CjlMu.png]

The red arrow on the left indicates your site's factuality; the one on the right indicates its bias.

Another problem with your post here is that it is an opinion poll, not a medical study. It's about as useful as "Four out of five dentists recommend ..."

European Medicines Agency Wrote:Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, two medicines currently authorised for malaria and certain autoimmune diseases, are being investigated worldwide for their potential to treat coronavirus disease (COVID-19). However, efficacy in treating COVID-19 is yet to be shown in studies.

It is very important that patients and healthcare professionals only use chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine for their authorised uses or as part of clinical trials or national emergency use programmes for the treatment of COVID-19.

Both chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine can have serious side effects, especially at high doses or when combined with other medicines. They must not be used without a prescription and without supervision by a doctor; prescriptions should not be given outside their authorised uses except in the setting of a clinical trial or nationally agreed protocols.

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/covid-...programmes

Quit disseminating disinformation, Drain-o. You can get people killed.

Why do you like dead Americans, Drainy?

Also, I repeat my earlier questions, in order to demonstrate that you lack the brains and/or gonads answer tough Qs:

Quote:More to the point, answer my questions: Why do you defend Trump's incompetence here? Trump had three years to fix Obama's "mess", but did nothing. NOTHING. And you give him a pass because Obama? How about this: a mistake in one administration is also a mistake in another administration? How comes it that you're talking out of your ass about COBRA, as if unemployed people can afford higher premiums than they paid when employed?

#disinformation
#comradeRainy
#giveTrumpChloroquine
On hiatus.
The following 6 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Alan V, Fireball, Dancefortwo, Dom, Deesse23, skyking

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! - by Thumpalumpacus - 04-03-2020, 01:24 PM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM