Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
Well my corona update is this thus far:

Yesterday we went to the supermarket and it was stripped bare in the very literal sense of the word, absolutely nothing on the shelves and unfortunately it has revealed a serious flaw in my personal Covid-19 plan, like an idiot I assumed no one would be dumb enough to panic buy fresh vegetables because they're perishable but I was wrong, the cretins (aka the general public) have descended on them like a swarm of locusts and there is nothing left which means I am royaly fucked because my non perishable store is designed to work on the principle of there still being vegetables to be had, I can make great dishes with my store but only by using lots of vegetables like during the war which means that peoples reaction to Covid-19 has put us in a worse position than WW2. Apart from that things here aren't too bad, my county has only 16 cases of Wuhan plague and most are practicing social distancing which kind of makes up for their other moronic behaviour.
The whole point of having cake is to eat it Cake_Feast
The following 3 users Like adey67's post:
  • Alan V, Aroura, Deesse23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! - by adey67 - 03-20-2020, 01:47 PM
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM