Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(03-14-2020, 10:28 PM)Rainy_D Wrote: [Image: 960x0.jpg]

Above from forbes:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccart...221c237f86

Someone elsewhere suggested Italy has a high corona problem due to 300K chinese workers returning there after the holiday's/chinese new year.  Did some checking, and yes, there is a significant number of chinese workers in Italy, especially in the garment/textile aspect.

Wandered into the local grocery chain early this morn. Had some great chit-chats with people.  Most agree there is a giant over-reaction to a cold being hyped by the media... but none of us want to be without T.P.  Kudos to this location for keeping the scheduled TP sale ongoing regardless of the potential to sell just as much without a coupon.

I love that. You always come through with something nonsensical.  Chuckle 

A giant graphic showing how many Critical Care beds the US has.
Then below... it's just a cold being hyped by the media.

I'm sure China's and the EU's leaders would be so happy to hear your wisdom. Please contact them immediately.

ETA: I also love the people like you, especially the ones I know personally in real life, who are proudly making their "media hoax" beliefs known. They are the crippled antelopes in the herd and we all know what happens to them. Their tomfoolery also makes it more likely that they'll spread this disease to others... better to stay far, far away from them, at least for the forseeable future.

-Teresa
There is in the universe only one true divide, one real binary, life and death. Either you are living or you are not. Everything else is molten, malleable.

-Susan Faludi, In the Darkroom
The following 3 users Like Tres Leches's post:
  • Fireball, adey67, Aroura

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! - by Tres Leches - 03-14-2020, 10:35 PM
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM