Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(03-03-2020, 04:28 PM)Deesse23 Wrote: Ran out of flour and pasta, quite a few days ago, decided to to go the supermarket. BIG mistake.

1st store: NO flour, NO Pasta, hardly any milk
2nd store: got the last flour, got the last pasta. All shelves with toliet paper and tissues empty.

Is this a coronavirus or fucking dysentry?  Huh

Facepalm

We are DOOMED, D O O M E D i tells ya, but not because of a virus but because of people still behaving like lemmings

CHO (chief health officer) of my employer* today:
Take precations like for avoiding flu. Dont panic. Avoid too close contact with others. Stick to (n)ettiquette like not sneazing into others faces. Virus is mostly deadly to people with already existing problems with breathing apparatus, otherwise rather not.....AND DONT BUY FUCKING STORES EMPTY (ok, that was me  girl blushing   Girl_yes2  )

*one of the biggest automotive suppliers worldwide

News here was reporting y'alls Health Minister saying pretty much what you said ... including your addition.

Panic-buying is a thing here. It hasn't started over Covid yet, but we saw it in Harvey here. Seen it in SoCal, too.
The following 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Fireball

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! - by Thumpalumpacus - 03-07-2020, 01:24 AM
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM