Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's with the "MyBB" heading?

I keep getting a a largely white background with the heading described in my thread subject line.  Just wondering what is up with that.  Couldn't find any thread discussing this.  Are we under construction?

- Curious in Berkeley
"Talk nonsense, but talk your own nonsense, and I'll kiss you for it. To go wrong in one's own way is better than to go right in someone else's. 
F. D.

I'll be my usual non-useful self.

*shrugs*
The following 2 users Like Phaedrus's post:
  • Jenny, Dānu

(07-05-2019, 04:43 AM)Phaedrus Wrote: I'll be my usual non-useful self.

*shrugs*

Pretty much my reaction too .. until the curiosity kicked in.
"Talk nonsense, but talk your own nonsense, and I'll kiss you for it. To go wrong in one's own way is better than to go right in someone else's. 
F. D.

Clear you cache. I don't know shit, that's just my default move.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 

*goes off to google "how to clear ones cache"*
F. D.

(07-05-2019, 11:56 AM)Mark Wrote: *goes off to google "how to clear ones cache"*

Ones, twos, threes, O'Leary............

Mission accomplished. The cache has been cleared. But when I go to AD the first thing I see is the Welcome To .. page as before. But when I make my next click I get the white background with the MyBB heading. All my choices seem still to be available but I'm just wondering why the AD flavor backgrounds are gone at that point.
F. D.

(07-05-2019, 12:16 PM)Mark Wrote: Mission accomplished.  The cache has been cleared.  But when I go to AD the first thing I see is the Welcome To .. page as before.  But when I make my next click I get the white background with the MyBB heading.  All my choices seem still  to be available but I'm just wondering why the AD flavor backgrounds are gone at that point.

This one trick pony is done. I blame the earth quake, you'll now need to pull something out of your fault line.

(07-05-2019, 11:09 AM)brewerb Wrote: Clear you cache. I don't know shit, that's just my default move.

Also check registry.

And I have no idea what this means...

"Ones, twos, threes, O'Leary..."     Huh
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.

(07-05-2019, 12:16 PM)Mark Wrote: Mission accomplished.  The cache has been cleared.  But when I go to AD the first thing I see is the Welcome To .. page as before.  But when I make my next click I get the white background with the MyBB heading.  All my choices seem still  to be available but I'm just wondering why the AD flavor backgrounds are gone at that point.

I think it's a browser issue, or a wifi issue, it stops loading before it's done. Does the same happen if you use a different browser?
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

Not having any issues here.
On hiatus.

(07-05-2019, 12:56 PM)Dom Wrote:

I think it's a browser issue, or a wifi issue, it stops loading before it's done. Does the same happen if you use a different browser?

Mystery solved most likely.  My server has been very slow.  We'd replace the airport but our neighborhood is about to get sonic and our provider is going to use it.  Apparently all of the peripherals come with it.  So I'll just get used to a vanilla wrapper until then.  Glad to know the site isn't feeling under the weather.
F. D.
The following 1 user Likes Mark's post:
  • Dom

(07-05-2019, 04:49 PM)Mark Wrote:
(07-05-2019, 12:56 PM)Dom Wrote:

Mystery solved most likely.  My server has been very slow.  We'd replace the airport but our neighborhood is about to get sonic and our provider is going to use it.  Apparently all of the peripherals come with it.  So I'll just get used to a vanilla wrapper until then.  Glad to know the site isn't feeling under the weather.

Yep, slow service will do that, the browser doesn't have time to load the whole thing.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 1 user Likes Dom's post:
  • Mark