Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Championship

Championship
(04-09-2019, 06:02 PM)Mathilda Wrote: Or we could all make three suggestions that don't include ourselves?

Not suggesting a popularity contest, just some people may not want to put themselves forward but being mentioned in a poll could encourage them to.

We can do a vote from the people who are available to go. We'd need to start with availability, though. 

And obviously if I didn't list someone but they are available and interested, then speak up.

Championship
(04-09-2019, 05:43 PM)Aliza Wrote: Who's willing to go?

@TheGulegon

come on, people!  Clapping

Apologies, but my opinion on it is the same as Revenant's; I like having fun while playing games.

[Image: 6232849763bd163e81486ac2c47a07d3f852a5af...ebd608.jpg]

(04-09-2019, 02:39 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote: That is precisely why I would be the best pick!

Which is precisely why I elect Tarty as our representative! Winking
The following 4 users Like TheGulegon's post:
  • Aliza, Smercury44, Paleophyte, Mathilda

Championship
I may not be available.

And I second Tarty's nomination. Get out there and mess with the heads of the "serious" players.
The following 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post:
  • Aliza

Championship
(04-10-2019, 01:21 AM)Paleophyte Wrote: I may not be available.

And I second Tarty's nomination. Get out there and mess with the heads of the "serious" players.

@Tartarus Sauce are you available?

Championship
Hey guys. I'm going on vacation next week, so won't be able to check in here. If you guys happen to decide on a representative in that time, they can reach me on Mafia Universe or Discord (Thingyman#6075). I'll then make sure they get the information they need to get prepared Smile

Championship
(04-11-2019, 10:01 AM)Thingyman Wrote: Hey guys. I'm going on vacation next week, so won't be able to check in here. If you guys happen to decide on a representative in that time, they can reach me on Mafia Univetrse or Discord (Thingyman#6075). I'll then make sure they get the information they need to get prepared Smile

AD will probably be going. It's just that if we don't have a solid player available, we'll have to send in the shits and giggles to represent us.
The following 1 user Likes Aliza's post:
  • Thingyman

Championship
Hi guys! Smile

Just popping in to give you the 10-day warning and a reminder that the final deadline is April 26.

But the sooner I have your representative's name, the more time I have to get them prepared for the Championship.

The very first qualifier starts April 29. And the last one starts June 17.

I'm very excited about this season! When your representative gets slotted into a game, I'll return with more information on when they're playing and how you can spectate them along with a thousand other people from all the other sites.

Championship
Yeah the tarty/aliza combo is unstoppable. That's my vote.
The following 1 user Likes Assassin's post:
  • Aliza

Championship
(04-19-2019, 05:39 AM)Assassin Wrote: Yeah the tarty/aliza combo is unstoppable. That's my vote.

I don't think we can join in our symbiotic form! 

but oh man if only we could...  Big Grin

Championship
Aliza just go for it. It will be fine. I know I said it was a massacre but thingyman is right, it's just a fun game. Worse thing happens you lose the first game but get to see a bunch of other styles from a good number of other communities. It would help strengthen your game.
The following 1 user Likes mlmooney89's post:
  • Aliza

Championship
(04-19-2019, 03:58 PM)mlmooney89 Wrote: Aliza just go for it. It will be fine. I know I said it was a massacre but thingyman is right, it's just a fun game. Worse thing happens you lose the first game but get to see a bunch of other styles from a good number of other communities. It would help strengthen your game.

If nobody else wants to do it, I will do it. I do want AD represented so people can hear about us. Maybe they'll like our forum's primary topic and want to come check us out.

@Mathilda? @Paleophyte?
The following 3 users Like Aliza's post:
  • Revenant77x, Smercury44, TheGulegon

Championship
Go for it.
The following 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post:
  • Aliza

Championship
(04-19-2019, 05:38 PM)Aliza Wrote: If nobody else wants to do it, I will do it. I do want AD represented so people can hear about us. Maybe they'll like our forum's primary topic and want to come check us out.

[Image: 1514304952_837_20-great-motivational-mem...re-you.jpg]

I tried to find a YouTube vid of a parrot, or a parakeet, saying "DOO EEEET", but this is all they had! Dodgy

[Image: time-for-tickles-bird-meme.jpg]

Tongue
The following 3 users Like TheGulegon's post:
  • Paleophyte, Smercury44, mlmooney89

Championship
A community has dropped out, which means there is one spot open in this year's Championship. Atheist Forum never sent anyone. I can't post there unfortunately, but if any of you happen to play there and would like to represent them, let me know Big Grin

Championship
Okay! It is done! I have contributed on behalf of our lovely forum in the Mafia Universe Championship. Link to game #9

It was an interesting experience. There were 17 people in there which of course is about 8 people too many but people were dropping like flies, so the house got cleared quickly enough. In fairness to @Thingyman, the game was not the bloodbath we were fearing. MU took the time to ask players what kind of game we wanted to play, and I selected the nice-guy game. No one was pushy and people were very civil. I think any one of us could have played there and had fun. The forum itself is really cool and I can clearly see that the staff puts a lot of time and energy into making their forum great. Thanks again Thingyman for the invitation. 

It's really good to be home, though.  huggeroo
The following 5 users Like Aliza's post:
  • Paleophyte, TheGulegon, brewerb, Mathilda, Mark