Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Word Association Peanut Gallery

We need a thread for comments on the Word Association thread. What I mean by this is WTF some of the responses have to do with the previous post. I plead guilty on a couple of them, myself. Blush

Party on!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

(02-05-2019, 04:12 AM)Fireball Wrote: Party

hat

[Image: tumblr_navpvwq4RX1ra39j4o4_250.gif]
“We drift down time, clutching at straws. But what good's a brick to a drowning man?” 
The following 2 users Like Vera's post:
  • Fireball, RobbyPants

We're gon' need a peanut gallery peanut gallery soon.
Is this sig thing on?
The following 2 users Like c172's post:
  • Fireball, Vera

We need a peanut gallery for ALL the threads.
      Christianity: 
God meddles in the affairs of humans in a small part the Earth for 1500 years, giving one tribal society rules to live by.
He stops all direct contact for the next 2,000 years, leaving us with a metaphorical set of instructions.
The following 2 users Like Joods's post:
  • Fireball, Vera

Skippy

(02-05-2019, 04:12 AM)Fireball Wrote: We need a thread for comments on the Word Association thread. What I mean by this is WTF some of the responses have to do with the previous post. I plead guilty on a couple of them, myself. Blush

Party on!

WARREN--a place rabbits live
WATERSHIP--Watership Down, a novel by Richard Adams containing rabbit characters.

That's my last, in case it was one that triggered.
Step on the gas and wipe that tear away...
The following 1 user Likes Vivian Darkbloom's post:
  • Fireball

(02-05-2019, 05:53 AM)c172 Wrote: We're gon' need a peanut gallery peanut gallery soon.

This whole place is a peanut gallery! ROFL2
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
The following 1 user Likes Fireball's post:
  • Vera

(02-05-2019, 08:00 AM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:
(02-05-2019, 04:12 AM)Fireball Wrote: We need a thread for comments on the Word Association thread. What I mean by this is WTF some of the responses have to do with the previous post. I plead guilty on a couple of them, myself. Blush

Party on!

WARREN--a place rabbits live
WATERSHIP--Watership Down, a novel by Richard Adams containing rabbit characters.

That's my last, in case it was one that triggered.

Oh, I got that. I read that book when it came out. I was thinking of the exchange between a couple of people that were quite wordy. This would be a better place for it. I put some song lyrics in that were about five words and heard about it, so this just gives people a place to comment.

*This is not the Word Association thread*

My life is a peanut gallery.
Is this sig thing on?
The following 2 users Like c172's post:
  • Vera, Joods

(02-05-2019, 01:59 PM)c172 Wrote: My life is a peanut gallery.

"Well, do you ever get the feeling that the story's
too damn real and in the present tense?
Or that everybody's on the stage, and it seems like
you're the only person sitting in the audience?"

“We drift down time, clutching at straws. But what good's a brick to a drowning man?” 
The following 1 user Likes Vera's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus

jugs
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

Party on!

I didn';t even read this OP til now but you're totes right. Every time I've posted in there, I screw up somehow. I'm staying out of there. Big Grin
Is this sig thing on?
The following 1 user Likes c172's post:
  • Fireball

(04-28-2019, 07:11 PM)c172 Wrote:

Party on!

I didn';t even read this OP til now but you're totes right. Every time I've posted in there, I screw up somehow. I'm staying out of there. Big Grin

mangle
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental.