Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello?

Hello?
Greetings, humans. I am new to this, gotta figure it all out.
ROMANS I XXII
The following 6 users Like Gandalf the Bronze's post:
  • Aliza, Dom, Unsapien, Deesse23, Gwaithmir, Tres Leches

Hello?
(01-03-2019, 04:55 PM)Gandalf the Bronze Wrote: Greetings, humans. I am new to this, gotta figure it all out.

Welcome! Pull up a chair and chime right in!  Chitchat
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

Hello?
Welcome welcome!! Glad you’re here, jump right in.
[Image: 320-C6-ED7-97-CD-4-AB2-A60-A-759-A45-FB7-FE8.jpg]
"The Thinking Atheist forum" “The Thinking Atheist forum closed down" “TTA Forum”

Hello?
Welcome aboard duder! Smile

Hello?
Welcome!  Have a good time.   Big Grin
                                                         T4618

Hello?
(01-03-2019, 04:55 PM)Gandalf the Bronze Wrote: Greetings, humans. I am new to this, gotta figure it all out.

Hello and welcome! Smile

New to the just the forum, or the planet, or to our dimension? Tongue
[Image: 20220702-163925.jpg]

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard

The following 1 user Likes Unsapien's post:
  • Smercury44

Hello?
Welcome. Insider jokes are here.
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]

Hello?
At least you arrived precisely when you meant to.
The following 1 user Likes no one's post:
  • Escape Artist

Hello?
Isn't a Bronze just a copper with a tin star?

Hello?
Welcome Gandy. Glad to meet you before you went all white on us. Makes me think you may be more down to earth as it were.
"Talk nonsense, but talk your own nonsense, and I'll kiss you for it. To go wrong in one's own way is better than to go right in someone else's. 
F. D.

Hello?
Welcome!

Hello?
Welcome!
      Christianity: 
God meddles in the affairs of humans in a small part the Earth for 1500 years, giving one tribal society rules to live by.
He stops all direct contact for the next 2,000 years, leaving us with a metaphorical set of instructions.

Hello?
Where are the fireworks?

Hello?
(01-03-2019, 07:12 PM)no one Wrote: Where are the fireworks?

Geez! It's "This World, THEN the Fireworks."

Hello?
(01-03-2019, 07:12 PM)no one Wrote: Where are the fireworks?

The fireworks are scheduled for when the taco truck gets here.  Hold your horses.

Show ContentSpoiler:
"Talk nonsense, but talk your own nonsense, and I'll kiss you for it. To go wrong in one's own way is better than to go right in someone else's. 
F. D.

Hello?
Howdy
R.I.P. Hannes

Hello?
Welcome hugs!!!

Hello?
[Image: z-funny-pics-18.jpg]
The following 4 users Like no one's post:
  • Gawdzilla Sama, KittyAnn, Smercury44, Tres Leches

Hello?
Welcome Woof.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 

Hello?

Welcome Maia!

Hello?

To inhale, contract your diaphragm. That will expand your lungs, lowering the air pressure therein and inducing outside air into them.

While that air is in your lungs, your capillaries should deliver oxygen-deficient blood to your alveoli. You should handle this as well with your brainstem processes. Once enriched with oxygen, you'll need to send that blood back to the heart so it can redirect the oxygen it carries to the rest of the body.

Tune in next week for our newest episode: Food: What Good is it Anyway?
On hiatus.
The following 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Fireball, KittyAnn, Smercury44, jerry mcmasters

Hello?
(01-03-2019, 09:10 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:

To inhale, contract your diaphragm. That will expand your lungs, lowering the air pressure therein and inducing outside air into them.

While that air is in your lungs, your capillaries should deliver oxygen-deficient blood to your alveoli. You should handle this as well with your brainstem processes. Once enriched with oxygen, you'll need to send that blood back to the heart so it can redirect the oxygen it carries to the rest of the body.

Tune in next week for our newest episode: Food: What Good is it Anyway?

No wonder I am always so tired, I think too much and need too much oxygen. And look at all the work I have to do to get it!
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 1 user Likes Dom's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus

Hello?

The deadline for your understanding will be at first light, on the fifth day.
At dawn, look to the east!

Gandalf
The following 4 users Like TheGulegon's post:
  • Vera, Smercury44, pocaracas, Escape Artist

Hello?

Welcome from a fellow wizard.
Gandalf
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)
The following 4 users Like Gwaithmir's post:
  • Smercury44, Mark, Escape Artist, Aliza

Hello?
Welcome.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda