Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you doing right now?

They moved Sunday Morning up one hour for that 8 hours before kickoff. SMH
test signature

Just got back in the house... Been at it all day, Mr dark saved me from more jobs. Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes TonyAnkle's post:
  • skyking

Installing two 1 TB SSDs on my motherboard and setting up a RAID 0 array. Now I just need to put the system back in its case and hook up any remaining hardware, including a RAID 1 array which hopefully won't need rebuilding.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

One hour to kickoff.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

Bathroom break or kickoff? Trying to decide.
Is this sig thing on?

Watching the Stuper Bowl.   The advertisements are a little over dramatic and somber but given the last 12 months of being beaten up by Covid I can understand why.
                                                         T4618

Halftime. Time for a nap. Brady and the Bucs are laying the wood to KC.

Vivekananda

Cracked open a beer. I built a new case for my calipers, as the old plastic case went bad. I also built a "rake" for my wife. She has trouble reaching the backs of the washer and dryer, and has been complaining about that. I've been thinking about building one for some time, and today was the day for a solution.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
The following 1 user Likes Fireball's post:
  • TonyAnkle

Coffee went down the wrong hole, caused a coughing fit.

The following 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post:
  • TonyAnkle

Purchased a necklace from Etsy. Should receive it by the end of the week, maybe?

[Image: il_794xN.1151132836_q3gg.jpg]

I'll take a picture with it around my neck when it arrives.

Reading about the various things you can cook with a rice cooker. I was just going to go by trial and error, but other people have already done the work for me.

Vivekananda

Using music to try to get into a zone. I have an outpatient appointment, which, in and of itself isn't stressful, but I will be having many more over the next few weeks. Lots of spongebathing ahead. I just like my normalcy.
Is this sig thing on?
The following 1 user Likes c172's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus

Having a couple of donuts and coffee.  Deadpan Coffee Drinker
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)

On vacation, so I got up at 11 a.m. instead of the usual 7 a.m.  Lots of reading.  Trip to the grocery store.  Threw together some bread rolls.

Currently waiting for my clarinet teacher to send me the link for tonight's lesson, and then I'm heading out to a different store for ingredients - tomorrow I'm planning to make some bone broth with red wine.
The following 1 user Likes Astreja's post:
  • Dom

Warming up the amp and cracking open a tall can of Miller, getting ready to sculpt some air.
On hiatus.
The following 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • TonyAnkle, Astreja

Reading recipes and drinking tea.

Vivekananda

(02-08-2021, 11:48 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Warming up the amp and cracking open a tall can of Miller, getting ready to sculpt some air.

25 minutes warming up the fingers on old familiars, and 30 minutes free-styling licks. Not terribly creative, but the fingers are moving on-point as directed, and little flashes that made me smile.
On hiatus.
The following 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • TonyAnkle

Back from an ultrasound that I was attempting to cancel earlier (feeling a bit unstable in the stomach), but got put on hold about for 30 min, after which I hung up. So, I wasn't sure whether the cancellation went through. This caused a fight with family, which shot my anxiety through the roof from earlier. Good appointment, though. But then said family member, in their state of relief over the appointment, became much more chatty than I was ready for on the drive home. So, kind of drained.

Enjoying the silence. No TV. No radio. Time to scrounge for dinner.
Is this sig thing on?

Morning coffee. It's only expected to get up to 6 F today, but that may be the high for the next two weeks. I have an Amazon return, so I may do that today.

Vivekananda

Waiting for kick off... Man United vs West Ham in the FA cup. Live on the BBC tonight. Big Grin

Waiting for an emergency dr. appointment related to the stuff I posted above about yesterday. Another long day ahead.
Is this sig thing on?
The following 1 user Likes c172's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus

(02-09-2021, 07:18 PM)c172 Wrote: Waiting for an emergency dr. appointment related to the stuff I posted above about yesterday. Another long day ahead.

Good luck!
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

Best of luck, c172.

Vivekananda

Drinking whiskey and waiting for my hair to dry.

Vivekananda

(02-09-2021, 08:15 PM)Dānu Wrote: Drinking whiskey and waiting for my hair to dry.

I'm drinking coffee and waiting for my hair to dry.  Smile  Too early for me for whiskey.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 1 user Likes Dom's post:
  • Dānu