Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
evgeniy Prigozhin believed to be aboard crashed plane in Russia

I gather his fellow soldiers are promising revenge….I’ll bring the popcorn!
The following 2 users Like pattylt's post:
  • Cavebear, Dancefortwo

(08-24-2023, 11:20 PM)pattylt Wrote: I gather his fellow soldiers are promising revenge….I’ll bring the popcorn!

I can't say I'm surprised that Putin (possibly, unproven yet) shot down the plane that Yevgeny Prigozhin was in. He does that like cats kill mice.

But if true, I have to wonder what Prigozhin was thinking, flying in Russia. And with his top staff in the same plane? If I discovered I was on a plane with him (in Russia) I would go screaming to open the exit door.

I'veheard commenters saying "he thought he had safe passage". I've heard he thought he was "indespensible to Putin". I've heard he thought no one knew he was on that plane.

Oh c'mon. There are no secret flights in Russia. And no one is "indespensible" to Putin. He would kill his mother (is she alive?) on vague suspicions...

And, BTW, if Prigozhin is dead, I won't spill a teardrop. He is/was a murderous cruel bastard for whom death was deserved. And had he succeeded in his aborted coup attempt, he wouldn't have been better than Putin. The only good thing I can think of, if he had succeeded, is that he would have had to spend a lot of effort consolidating his position rather than pushing the war on Ukraine.

Russia is basically a madhouse of horrors...
Never argue with people who type fast and have too much time on their hands...
The following 1 user Likes Cavebear's post:
  • pattylt

(08-24-2023, 11:20 PM)pattylt Wrote: I gather his fellow soldiers are promising revenge….I’ll bring the popcorn!

Pretty sure it was Colonel Mustard with the lead pipe in the cock pit.....er I mean..... the billiard room.
                                                         T4618
The following 2 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • pattylt, epronovost

(08-23-2023, 10:03 PM)Inkubus Wrote:
(08-23-2023, 08:18 PM)LastPoet Wrote: Probably, japanese torpedo boats were involved. They are sneaky.

The guy was no better than Putin so yeah. Good riddance. The high Russian eschelons have the habit of killing their most able generals/admirals.

Well yes, good riddance but who were the other nine people killed?

It might sound callous but they are collateral. Some, his friends. It seems Putin took a note or two from Stalin.

At any rate we can't be sure. I heard somewhere: "If you strike at the king, you better not miss"
The following 3 users Like LastPoet's post:
  • pattylt, Cavebear, skyking

(08-27-2023, 06:03 PM)LastPoet Wrote:
(08-23-2023, 10:03 PM)Inkubus Wrote: Well yes, good riddance but who were the other nine people killed?

It might sound callous but they are collateral. Some, his friends. It seems Putin took a note or two from Stalin.

At any rate we can't be sure. I heard somewhere: "If you strike at the king, you better not miss"

Apparently, DNA evidence says Prigozhin was one of the dead. I won't cry.
Never argue with people who type fast and have too much time on their hands...

Russia is now stating the plane may have been hit by an enemy. See? If it was shot down by a US drone then it's part of the US's strategy to create civil war in Russia. Of course we don't know that it wasn't Putin, but you certainly can't trust the US pointing the finger either.

(08-30-2023, 05:36 PM)Aractus Wrote: Russia is now stating the plane may have been hit by an enemy. See? If it was shot down by a US drone then it's part of the US's strategy to create civil war in Russia. Of course we don't know that it wasn't Putin, but you certainly can't trust the US pointing the finger either.

I know it's a long way down the road to the chemist but hurry before they close. Buy a bottle of Cop-on™ tablets and take 10 eight times a day until you wise up.

Good luck.
The following 4 users Like Inkubus's post:
  • Deesse23, Dancefortwo, Szuchow, skyking

(08-30-2023, 05:36 PM)Aractus Wrote: Russia is now stating the plane may have been hit by an enemy. See? If it was shot down by a US drone then it's part of the US's strategy to create civil war in Russia. Of course we don't know that it wasn't Putin, but you certainly can't trust the US pointing the finger either.

Quote: Russia is now stating the plane may have been hit by an enemy.

Well, of course they are.  LOLOLOLOLOL    Putin would never put a bomb on the plane of a rival who recently mutinied against his authority and embarrassed the hell out of him.  Nah...he would never do that.  He wouldn't have anyone poisoned or pushed out the window of the 15th floor either.  Nahhhh.

Putin is as pure as the driven slush   er...snow.
                                                         T4618
The following 3 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • pattylt, Szuchow, adey67

Not to mention that Prigozhin was more beneficial to the U.S. alive. Cui bono rears its ugly head.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda
The following 3 users Like Dānu's post:
  • Dancefortwo, pattylt, Deesse23

(08-30-2023, 07:04 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote:

Quote: Russia is now stating the plane may have been hit by an enemy.

Well, of course they are.  LOLOLOLOLOL    Putin would never put a bomb on the plane of a rival who recently mutinied against his authority and embarrassed the hell out of him.  Nah...he would never do that.  He wouldn't have anyone poisoned or pushed out the window of the 15th floor either.  Nahhhh.

Putin is as pure as the driven slush   er...snow.
Not only Prigo was on that plane, but the logistics officer of Wagner and Utkin the founder of Wagner. Utkin had Nazi tatoos like swastikas and SS runes all over him. So much for trying to "denazify" Ukraine by sendign Wagner.

Aractus claiming that the plane crash was a US hit is like claiming that the July 20th assasination attempt on Adolf was a US plot. Not impossible, but stupid beyond belief in lack of any evidence. As usual Aractus more than anything else likes to hear himself talk.
R.I.P. Hannes
The following 2 users Like Deesse23's post:
  • Cavebear, isbelldl

(08-31-2023, 06:53 AM)Deesse23 Wrote: Aractus claiming that the plane crash was a US hit is like claiming that the July 20th assasination attempt on Adolf was a US plot. Not impossible, but stupid beyond belief in lack of any evidence. As usual Aractus more than anything else likes to hear himself talk.

Okay let me clarify for the 3rd or 4th time here, I'm not claiming that the US did it. All I said is I find it more likely it was the US than Russia as this was complete disbandment of the Wagner Military group and that benefits the US not Russia in their agenda to start a domestic war in Russia. It wasn't JUST an assassination of Prigozhin.

If you think that's stupid, well the Wagner mercenaries were recruited out of prisons. They are convicts. They are now unemployed convicts that are armed to the teeth and have military resources. You put two-and-two together there and then tell me again that four is “stupid”!

(09-04-2023, 09:46 AM)Aractus Wrote:
(08-31-2023, 06:53 AM)Deesse23 Wrote: Aractus claiming that the plane crash was a US hit is like claiming that the July 20th assasination attempt on Adolf was a US plot. Not impossible, but stupid beyond belief in lack of any evidence. As usual Aractus more than anything else likes to hear himself talk.

Okay let me clarify for the 3rd or 4th time here, I'm not claiming that the US did it.
..which is insignificantly less stupid, since there is the same underlying stupid arguments.   Facepalm

And here these BS arguments are:
(09-04-2023, 09:46 AM)Aractus Wrote: complete disbandment of the Wagner Military group and that benefits the US not Russia in their agenda to start a domestic war in Russia. It wasn't JUST an assassination of Prigozhin.
Facepalm  Facepalm
Thats so stupid, sorry.  Facepalm  Facepalm
Who claimed it was JUST an assasination? Right, nobody. So stfu.

(09-04-2023, 09:46 AM)Aractus Wrote: If you think that's stupid, well the Wagner mercenaries were recruited out of prisons. They are convicts. They are now unemployed convicts that are armed to the teeth and have military resources. You put two-and-two together there and then tell me again that four is “stupid”!
...yes and they just lost the founder and leader of their gang, as you just stated.  Facepalm  Facepalm  Facepalm
2+2 still equals to you being a fool.
R.I.P. Hannes

(09-04-2023, 11:02 AM)Deesse23 Wrote: Facepalm  Facepalm

YOU claimed I said it was the US when all I said, from the start, was the US was “more likely”. I never ruled out Russia.

(09-04-2023, 11:12 AM)Aractus Wrote:
(09-04-2023, 11:02 AM)Deesse23 Wrote: Facepalm  Facepalm

YOU claimed I said it was the US when all I said, from the start, was the US was “more likely”. I never ruled out Russia.
Which part of "our arguments suck dick" dont you understand?
R.I.P. Hannes

(08-23-2023, 07:09 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: Hummmm.   I guess Putin got tired of throwing his enemies out of buildings and decided on an.....accidental      (hint-hint.....wink-wink)  ... Plane Crash.

Quote: Yevgeniy Prigozhin, the Wagner Group mercenary chief who led a short-lived mutiny against the Kremlin in June, was listed as a passenger on a plane that crashed in Russia on Wednesday, killing all 10 people on board, including three pilots and seven passengers, according to Russian state news agency Tass, which cites the press service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations. Russia’s emergency services did not immediately confirm whether Prigozhin had been on board and died. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/202...ssia-live/

Edit...I didn't copy the whole name of Yevgenly so the Y is missing. Sorry

The hospital was full. He couldn't get room to throw someone out the window.
Test