Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cannabis chat.

Cannabis chat.
(05-21-2023, 02:59 PM)adey67 Wrote:
(05-21-2023, 02:18 PM)Dom Wrote: A butane lighter heats a metal tool. Whatever may the danger be? People in factories would have died in droves.

Are you thinking of heating electronics with butane maybe?

Marijuana is an herb. Any fire will cause it to burn up. People light joints and smoke them. Like cigarettes. I don't know of any exploding cigarettes.

I think you are bringing electronics into the mix.

I think he might be referring to this:

https://adf.org.au/drug-facts/butane-has...20cannabis.

A particularly dangerous extraction technique.

Thank you for the link. I just want everyone to stay safe.
Never argue with people who type fast and have too much time on their hands...
The following 2 users Like Cavebear's post:
  • adey67, Joods

Cannabis chat.
(05-21-2023, 04:34 PM)Cavebear Wrote:
(05-21-2023, 02:59 PM)adey67 Wrote: I think he might be referring to this:

Thank you for the link.  I just want everyone to stay safe.

I don't recommend doing any oils or uncontrolled concoctions anyway. Stick with what your licensed stores offer, it is controlled and undergoes testing. At least it does here and other states I know about.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 2 users Like Dom's post:
  • adey67, Cavebear

Cannabis chat.
(05-21-2023, 03:31 PM)Dom Wrote:
(05-21-2023, 02:59 PM)adey67 Wrote: I think he might be referring to this:

Oh, yes, the oils. I stay away from them as I try to do with all highly processed things in life. Don't need them, don't trust them. I stick with real food in its natural form as well as real weed in its natural form.

Agree 10000% natural herbal weed, resin and keif are all I will take.
The whole point of having cake is to eat it Cake_Feast

Cannabis chat.
My dealer has THE most terrible time keeping, she said she'd turn up at 3 pm it's now 6 pm, now she's really good to me and a personal friend but her tardiness is now starting to grate. I don't really feel I can call her out on it so I'm going to have to find a way of dealing with my obsession with timekeeping. Ideas anyone?

Cannabis chat.
(05-29-2023, 05:21 PM)adey67 Wrote: My dealer has THE most terrible time keeping, she said she'd turn up at 3 pm it's now 6 pm, now she's really good to me and a personal friend but her tardiness is now starting to grate. I don't really feel I can call her out on it so I'm going to have to find a way of dealing with my obsession with timekeeping. Ideas anyone?

People leaving you waiting is one of my pet peeves. I am of no help there, I consider it an insult, their time matters but yours doesn't.

That said, maybe something actually prevented her from being on time. Or maybe she sampled the wrong stuff and is sound asleep.
The following 1 user Likes Dom's post:
  • adey67

Cannabis chat.
(05-29-2023, 08:39 PM)Dom Wrote:
(05-29-2023, 05:21 PM)adey67 Wrote: My dealer has THE most terrible time keeping, she said she'd turn up at 3 pm it's now 6 pm, now she's really good to me and a personal friend but her tardiness is now starting to grate. I don't really feel I can call her out on it so I'm going to have to find a way of dealing with my obsession with timekeeping. Ideas anyone?

People leaving you waiting is one of my pet peeves. I am of no help there, I consider it an insult, their time matters but yours doesn't.

That said, maybe something actually prevented her from being on time. Or maybe she sampled the wrong stuff and is sound asleep.

I think she's been on time 3 times in the last 7 months which when you consider I order once a week on Friday without fail isn't too many. However, while not prompt she always delivers never tries to fleece me and the shit she gets is from Wandsworth London (London produced weed is of excellent quality) so probably I need to lighten up a bit and extract the stick from my arse.
The following 1 user Likes adey67's post:
  • Dom

Cannabis chat.

I feel your pain, I think it comes with the territory. This is a typical exchange between me and my man, not so much tardy as... 

Me: Hi mate, see you in the pub for £20?
Him: I don't know when I'll get there, I'm in The Red Lion.

'Where's The Red Lion?'
'Half way between my house and the Mill.'

'I don't know where you live and I've never herd of the Mill.'
'It used to be a restaurant.'

'Listen, I'm in the pub and I've got loads to read so I'll see you when you get here.'
'I might have to go to Tesco's first.'

'Which one, the big one at the roundabout or the one in town?'
'No.'

Me: Eats the beer glass.

Think Brad Pit:

The following 1 user Likes Inkubus's post:
  • adey67

Cannabis chat.
(05-30-2023, 08:08 PM)Inkubus Wrote:

I feel your pain, I think it comes with the territory. This is a typical exchange between me and my man, not so much tardy as... 

Me: Hi mate, see you in the pub for £20?
Him: I don't know when I'll get there, I'm in The Red Lion.

'Where's The Red Lion?'
'Half way between my house and the Mill.'

'I don't know where you live and I've never herd of the Mill.'
'It used to be a restaurant.'

'Listen, I'm in the pub and I've got loads to read so I'll see you when you get here.'
'I might have to go to Tesco's first.'

'Which one, the big one at the roundabout or the one in town?'
'No.'

Me: Eats the beer glass.

Think Brad Pit:

I feel much better after reading your post, your dealer sounds like a nightmare and make mine look like a saint.

Cannabis chat.

I don't think you will ever find a dealer who is that time sensitive lol. Every dealer I ever had for anything was always "running late."
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]

The following 1 user Likes Aegon's post:
  • adey67

Cannabis chat.
(05-31-2023, 07:35 PM)Aegon Wrote:

I don't think you will ever find a dealer who is that time sensitive lol. Every dealer I ever had for anything was always "running late."

To be fair she's a great girl, the issue is my obsession with timekeeping which can be both a blessing and a curse.

Cannabis chat.
Bought a new grinder and some bong mesh today. It was slightly more expensive than I wanted to pay at £12 but worth it, my other grinder was tiny (about the size of a 50 pence piece) and fiddly to use, often it would slip and I'd end up with valuable weed all over the floor. This new one has a mesh screen and secret compartment that catches the kief and crystals so nothing goes to waste.
The following 2 users Like adey67's post:
  • Dom, Aegon

Cannabis chat.
(07-13-2023, 02:08 PM)adey67 Wrote: Bought a new grinder and some bong mesh today. It was slightly more expensive than I wanted to pay at £12 but worth it, my other grinder was tiny (about the size of a 50 pence piece) and fiddly to use, often it would slip and I'd end up with valuable weed all over the floor. This new one has a mesh screen and secret compartment that catches the kief and crystals so nothing goes to waste.

Yes, a good grinder is helpful.
  • adey67

Cannabis chat.
Got delivery of a different strain, GSC (girl scout cookies), it's a very different flavour and high with a little more paranoia in the beginning than I'm used to but rapidly replaced by a soporific relaxation. Very nice indeed.
  • Dom

Cannabis chat.
Gonna be taking a break from the weed, not looking forward to it but it's got to be done, last night I had my usual single night time bong and for the first time the quantity was insufficient and I've been awake since 5am, so I think it's wise to take a break because I don't want my usage to spiral out of control so I'll stop smoking until such time as one bong is once again sufficient.

Cannabis chat.
You could just get a bigger bong.  You know....more bong for your buck!

Okay.  I'll stop now.
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”
The following 1 user Likes Minimalist's post:
  • adey67

Cannabis chat.
(08-07-2023, 04:10 PM)adey67 Wrote: Gonna be taking a break from the weed, not looking forward to it but it's got to be done, last night I had my usual single night time bong and for the first time the quantity was insufficient and I've been awake since 5am, so I think it's wise to take a break because I don't want my usage to spiral out of control so I'll stop smoking until such time as one bong is once again sufficient.

Not all strains deliver the same thing. Some are way more potent than others, some hit different spots, it can get very confusing. I would go back to what has worked for me before. Weed should not be something you grow immune to.
  • adey67

Cannabis chat.
Yesterday I did some maintenance on my bong including a deep clean and a scrape of the bowl so I did an experiment and kept the tar which I added back to the bong when I came to smoke. Wow! I settled down to enjoy the high and remember nothing except waking up at 8am I even missed dinner so it's chicken casserole tonight, I can't believe I've been wasting that good shit for 10 months.
  • Aegon

Cannabis chat.
(09-04-2023, 08:10 PM)adey67 Wrote: Yesterday I did some maintenance on my bong including a deep clean and a scrape of the bowl so I did an experiment and kept the tar which I added back to the bong when I came to smoke. Wow! I settled down to enjoy the high and remember nothing except waking up at 8am I even missed dinner so it's chicken casserole tonight, I can't believe I've been wasting that good shit for 10 months.

That stuff is super strong, but also very bad for your lungs. It's basically hash, all the oils.
  • adey67

Cannabis chat.
Trying some edibles, done some reading on it and I'm starting slow at 1/8th of a cookie and I'll let you know what happens.