Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The biggest wet willy
Tongue 
The biggest wet willy
Well, came across this guy last night... and guess how much I ended up translating  hobo

"I am Big Billy, the biggest wet willy, I'm gonna go clearly mmhmh..." And yes, it really does sound like the cat's saying (rapping Big Grin ) those exact words!

This (South African) guy is actually really good. For those who have to have Trump everywhere ( Tongue ) and specially for @Dancefortwo - a Nellie the Elephant parody about Trump leaving the white house

"To DC a travelling circus came, they brought an orange elephant and Donald was his name..."

And a couple (he has more) brilliant quarantine-themed parodies

And *this* is how the night got away from me last night  girl blushing
“We drift down time, clutching at straws. But what good's a brick to a drowning man?” 
The following 7 users Like Vera's post:
  • GenesisNemesis, Kim, Dancefortwo, Dom, skyking, jerry mcmasters, Bucky Ball

The biggest wet willy
Heart
Brilliant! Shy

The biggest wet willy
It gives me hope knowing that humans can be so delightfully creative and amusing even in troubled times.   Love your post.    Heart
                                                         T4618
The following 2 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • Vera, jerry mcmasters

The biggest wet willy
(08-17-2021, 03:11 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: It gives me hope knowing that humans can be so delightfully creative and amusing even in troubled times. 

Yep, art (especially music) and our curiosity and thirst for knowledge are among the few things that help maintan some hope for humanity. Not nearly enough but definitely something!

Speaking of parodies and The Sound of Silence, I've posted this before but it really *is* brilliant:

Show ContentSpoiler:

Oh, they have a new one:

"It’s been a very long four years.
Incessant yapping in our ears
The endless lies from him and all his group
We didn’t realize how low they’d stoop.
But finally now we’ll have a day without his voice
and we’ll rejoice
within the sounds of silence."

And some more from the "cat" guy:

"Opposing worldviews no social media,
the minute, you let them under your skin,
don't you begin to be a hater.
And any time you feel insane,
in June, refrain,
from sharing the ship that's on your shoulder..."

It's kinda... funny, in a weird way, when I listen to and read stuff from the first weeks of quarantine and people bemoaning two or three weeks of lockdown. If only they knew...
“We drift down time, clutching at straws. But what good's a brick to a drowning man?” 
The following 2 users Like Vera's post:
  • Kim, Cavebear

The biggest wet willy
Oh, Long Johnson...

(I would love a blues version of this!)

The biggest wet willy
(11-04-2021, 11:19 PM)Vera Wrote: Oh, Long Johnson... 

That man is brilliant.   My daughter got a kitty cat at the SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) and I'm going to send her your cat song videos. 

Slightly related to the cat theme, I watched several reviews of the movie version of Cats (originally from the Broadway musical) and OMG, it's amazingly bad.   It was a monumental disaster.  And epic failure.  My daughter saw it in the movie theatre when it came out.  She and her friend were the only two people there and had a field day criticizing it.  They were almost on the floor laughing. 

What is so stunning and jaw dropping is that the movie cost $96 million American dollars to make.  That's $96 MILLION dollars.    But then this Biggest Wet Will guy comes along and probably spent $20 USDollars  (if that)  to make his little kitty cat singing video and it's a billion times better than the movie, Cats.  

OMG it looks terrible. Ewwwww.  Ick.  

T4618
The following 1 user Likes Dancefortwo's post:
  • Vera

The biggest wet willy
(11-05-2021, 12:02 AM)Dancefortwo Wrote: That man is brilliant.   My daughter got a kitty cat at the SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) and I'm going to send her your cat song videos. 

Slightly related to the cat theme, I watched several reviews of the movie version of Cats (originally from the Broadway musical) and OMG, it's amazingly bad.   It was a monumental disaster.  And epic failure.  My daughter saw it in the movie theatre when it came out.  She and her friend were the only two people there and had a field day criticizing it.  They were almost on the floor laughing. 

What is so stunning and jaw dropping is that the movie cost $96 million American dollars to make.  That's $96 MILLION dollars.    But then this Biggest Wet Will guy comes along and probably spent $20 USDollars  (if that)  to make his little kitty cat singing video and it's a billion times better than the movie, Cats.  

OMG it looks terrible. Ewwwww.  Ick.  

Yeah, that guy is *really* talented (I still wish he'd made Long Johnson into a blues song), I've listened to the cat songs (and many of the others) many times and they still make me smile.

Oh, god, Cats! When it came out I was still dropping by (very occasionally) the guardian (I don't anymore, the levels of sheer obliviousness over there, esp. for a publication always harping on the evils of privilege (not theirs and their readers' apparently) is staggering) and the tore it to shreds. Some of the comments were brilliant.

Is where I also learnt that Andres Lloys Wanker Webber is not just the epitome of mediocrity but a real, well, wanker. Apparently the flew (first class!) from New York to vote (in the house of lords. Tells you all you need to know about it I guess) "to cut tax credits for the poor". "In his 14 years as a Lord, Lloyd-Webber has only voted 30 times previously (out of a possible 1,898 – that’s roughly 1.6 per cent)." (also says aaaaaa lot about the house of lards lords).

In comparison to this ugliness, Cats is a masterpiece of beauty.

Also, I heard the cats had human boobs hobo

The biggest wet willy
(08-17-2021, 05:29 PM)Vera Wrote:
(08-17-2021, 03:11 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: It gives me hope knowing that humans can be so delightfully creative and amusing even in troubled times. 

Yep, art (especially music) and our curiosity and thirst for knowledge are among the few things that help maintan some hope for humanity. Not nearly enough but definitely something!

Speaking of parodies and The Sound of Silence, I've posted this before but it really *is* brilliant:

Show ContentSpoiler:

Oh, they have a new one:

"It’s been a very long four years.
Incessant yapping in our ears
The endless lies from him and all his group
We didn’t realize how low they’d stoop.
But finally now we’ll have a day without his voice
and we’ll rejoice
within the sounds of silence."

And some more from the "cat" guy:

"Opposing worldviews no social media,
the minute, you let them under your skin,
don't you begin to be a hater.
And any time you feel insane,
in June, refrain,
from sharing the ship that's on your shoulder..."

It's kinda... funny, in a weird way, when I listen to and read stuff from the first weeks of quarantine and people bemoaning two or three weeks of lockdown. If only they knew...
Never argue with people who type fast and have too much time on their hands...

The biggest wet willy
(08-17-2021, 05:29 PM)Vera Wrote:

That was amazing... I had never seen that before.
Never argue with people who type fast and have too much time on their hands...

The biggest wet willy

Also, apparently Will Smith was in a movie called The Pursuit of Happiness...

[Image: 9nkskmq8jcq81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...aabebbc3b1]
The following 2 users Like Vera's post:
  • Dancefortwo, GenesisNemesis

The biggest wet willy
Funny thing about the peoples, sometimes, they are at their brightest when the foreboding darkness is swallowing all there is too see.

Humans are odd.
The following 1 user Likes no one's post:
  • Vera