Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The boozer vault.

The boozer vault.
Okay, you peaked my curiosity.

[Image: xo-rum-cask-finish.png]
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]

The boozer vault.
(09-09-2022, 06:16 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Okay, you peaked my curiosity.

I've looked at that, and it's well-reviewed, but I'd probably be disappointed. Writer's Tears is well-reviewed as well and it's just kind of meh.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda
The following 1 user Likes Dānu's post:
  • polymath257

The boozer vault.
I'll report back.

The boozer vault.
I went to a rum distillery is Puerto Rico back in the day. Got three six packs of airline bottles. Drank all six on the way home. Left me a little woozy.

Today's tipple:

The boozer vault.
Chewing on a bottle of Founders' KBS (Kentucky Bourbon Stout). It's tasty. Rich and chocolatey, like a Porter on steroids.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

The boozer vault.
(09-23-2022, 12:13 AM)Dānu Wrote: Chewing on a bottle of Founders' KBS (Kentucky Bourbon Stout).  It's tasty.  Rich and chocolatey, like a Porter on steroids.

I loved Tuborg Double Stout. Out of business now. Thanks for the bread crumbs.

[Image: 19e6ae01-3dd8-48f4-8290-af1dfea564af-kbs...&auto=webp]

The boozer vault.
I'm enjoying a local coffee porter that's great, along with a little hippy using a bong.

Relaxing evening after a couple of stressful days.
On hiatus.
The following 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Dom

The boozer vault.
Cleared out my liquor cabinets. I've picked a little over half the bottles to be tossed so that I don't need more than a single shelf for my whiskey.

Vivekananda

The boozer vault.
Expanded mine. Drs. told me which ones were the worst for me. I bought the lot.
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • Cavebear

The boozer vault.
Enjoying a nice large glass of pinot noir.

The boozer vault.
Finishing a bottle of Redbreast, Lustau edition.

I usually go for bourbon, but like a good Irish whiskey.

The boozer vault.
Another Tullamore Dew.

The boozer vault.
Enjoying a couple of cans of Convict Hill Oatmeal Stout from our local Independence Brewery. It's tasty, dark and chewy, but at 8%, just a couple have my head swimming.

[Image: ConvictHill_Black_web-min.png]
On hiatus.

The boozer vault.
Stout means stout. I loved Tuborg Double Stout.

The boozer vault.
After my dance with darkness, I know to keep myself from too much.
On hiatus.

The boozer vault.
Leinie's toasted bock.

Vivekananda
The following 1 user Likes Dānu's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus

The boozer vault.
Chugged down three Zima.

The boozer vault.
(12-02-2022, 03:41 AM)Vorpal Wrote: Chugged down three Zima.

If you're intent on self-harm, I strongly urge you to reach out to a professional for help.

Vivekananda

The boozer vault.
I considered relocating to Japan to improve my supply chain for Zima.
The following 1 user Likes Vorpal's post:
  • Gawdzilla Sama

The boozer vault.
(11-11-2022, 03:01 AM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Expanded mine. Drs. told me which ones were the worst for me. I bought the lot.

Rofl2

When my elderly demented Dad lived here with me for 2 years, he suffered most from "sundown syndrome" (sunset triggered weird imaginations). He had made a martini at sunset all his adult life. I made sure he had 2. It helped. He stopped thinking he saw me out in the back yard while he was talking to me at the same time inside.

Personally, I'm a frugal fruity cocktail type. Cheap gin on the rocks with lemon and lime juice topped with ginger ale. I can't tell cheap gin from expensive gin, but I like the basic juniper berry taste.

But I came across a drink called "Golden Dawn". I don't recall the exact amounts (mix to your own taste), but it's apple brandy, gin, orange liqueur and some cherry syrup. The picture showed it neat in a martini glass, but I make it in a cocktail glass, ice, and topped with ginger ale.

Smooth...
Never argue with people who type fast and have too much time on their hands...

The boozer vault.
Zing Zang.

The cousins tell me it is Chinese and they won't touch it.

Leaves more for me.

The boozer vault.
Bud Light Lime.

Vivekananda

The boozer vault.
Ooh.  The Knappogue Castle 14-year Irish whiskey is only $65.  I think I know what I'm going to gift myself in January.  I've been looking to expand my experience with Irish whiskey. Sadly I can't find the 16-year locally atm.

[Image: 11234254422046.png]

Vivekananda

The boozer vault.
(12-17-2022, 02:46 PM)Dānu Wrote: Ooh.  The Knappogue Castle 14-year Irish whiskey is only $65.  I think I know what I'm going to gift myself in January.  I've been looking to expand my experience with Irish whiskey.  Sadly I can't find the 16-year locally atm.

How much plasma is that worth?

I think I found me a batch of frumious bandersnatch. Dance  

The boozer vault.
(12-17-2022, 03:25 PM)Vorpal Wrote:
(12-17-2022, 02:46 PM)Dānu Wrote: Ooh.  The Knappogue Castle 14-year Irish whiskey is only $65.  I think I know what I'm going to gift myself in January.  I've been looking to expand my experience with Irish whiskey.  Sadly I can't find the 16-year locally atm.

How much plasma is that worth?

850 ml. At least to me. I've heard the actual plasma sells for orders of magnitude more than that to the medical manufacturers.

Vivekananda