Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monkeying around

Monkeying around
(02-27-2021, 11:11 PM)Finite Monkeys Wrote: @Deesse23
That loaf was 275g white to 125g rye flour so definitely needs more cowbell. Going to increase the percentage of rye flour soon but probably going to try the same mix first now I have the yoghurt to do it "properly".

As to expanding on "tasty" - I was a cigarette smoker for 30 years so I only have one or two functioning taste buds. I might ask the wife for her opinion Wink

@SYZ Attempted to order Vegemite in this week's groceries but they were out of stock. Always wanted to try it.

There is vegemite, marmite, and in the grocery store under stock/bouillon, there are sometimes various brands of jars with "vegetable stock" that contain a brown/black paste that also falls in that taste category. It's good as spread or in soups and stews and gravies and....
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

Monkeying around
(02-22-2021, 04:48 PM)Finite Monkeys Wrote: Mrs FM made twenty jars of chilli jam/jelly on Sunday...

Can I ask you how/where you source [pun?] those neat little bottles? eBay?
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.

Monkeying around
(02-27-2021, 11:11 PM)Finite Monkeys Wrote: @SYZ Attempted to order Vegemite in this week's groceries but they were out of stock. Always wanted to try it.

This is the true brew LOL...

[Image: s-l1600-1.jpg]
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.

Monkeying around
(02-28-2021, 04:19 AM)SYZ Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 11:11 PM)Finite Monkeys Wrote: @SYZ Attempted to order Vegemite in this week's groceries but they were out of stock. Always wanted to try it.

This is the true brew LOL...

[Image: s-l1600-1.jpg]

Yet another Aussie product in desperate need of a PC renaming! Sheesh, you guys. Tongue
[Image: Bastard-Signature.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes TheGentlemanBastard's post:
  • SYZ

Monkeying around
(02-28-2021, 03:59 AM)SYZ Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 04:48 PM)Finite Monkeys Wrote: Mrs FM made twenty jars of chilli jam/jelly on Sunday...

Can I ask you how/where you source [pun?] those neat little bottles?  eBay?

There's a couple of online places we use depending on which is offering the best deals. This latest small batch was from LoveJars.co.uk
The following 1 user Likes Finite Monkeys's post:
  • SYZ

[-]
Quick Reply