Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What was the high point of your day? 2.0

Ordered my Dark Brandon t-shirt from the Biden-Harris campaign. I'm supposed to be getting a Nikki Haley '24 t-shirt as well.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda
The following 1 user Likes Dānu's post:
  • Fireball

Finding a Chick Tracts booklet on my car windshield thanks to Steve's minions. Always knew heaven and hell were a joke, this was more conformation.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
The following 1 user Likes brewerb's post:
  • pattylt

(04-19-2024, 05:16 PM)brewerb Wrote: Finding a Chick Tracts booklet on my car windshield thanks to Steve's minions. Always knew heaven and hell were a joke, this was more conformation.

I haven’t seen a new chick tract in ages.  I hear they are much less anti Catholic these days?

(04-19-2024, 05:49 PM)pattylt Wrote:
(04-19-2024, 05:16 PM)brewerb Wrote: Finding a Chick Tracts booklet on my car windshield thanks to Steve's minions. Always knew heaven and hell were a joke, this was more conformation.

I haven’t seen a new chick tract in ages.  I hear they are much less anti Catholic these days?

I'd have to read it again to look for catholic. Is this some kind of sadistic trick?  Hmm
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
The following 1 user Likes brewerb's post:
  • pattylt

(04-19-2024, 06:49 PM)brewerb Wrote:
(04-19-2024, 05:49 PM)pattylt Wrote: I haven’t seen a new chick tract in ages.  I hear they are much less anti Catholic these days?

I'd have to read it again to look for catholic. Is this some kind of sadistic trick?  Hmm

Besides being ridiculous and using scare tactics, they also liked to condemn Mary worship, saints and the Eucharist. I’ve heard they don’t do that anymore.
The following 1 user Likes pattylt's post:
  • brewerb