Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I never thought I'd...

I never thought I'd...
(07-15-2020, 04:37 AM)Bcat Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 03:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 03:41 PM)Bcat Wrote: ...buy a pair of house slippers.  But that's what it's come to being stuck at home due to the state of the world--nowhere to go out to really as everything's shut down.  We just had another shut down of society recently again where I live--just as everything was starting to open up.  Not complaining--important to be safe--but I'm starting to feel like a hermit!

That's OK. Just so they're not bunny slippers. 
They're not bunny slippers ... 

or are they ?

They match my bunny bathrobe  Tongue

Ears and a cottontail are a "bunny bathrobe"  Big Grin
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
The following 2 users Like Fireball's post:
  • Bcat, Thumpalumpacus

I never thought I'd...
(07-15-2020, 03:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 03:41 PM)Bcat Wrote: ...buy a pair of house slippers.  But that's what it's come to being stuck at home due to the state of the world--nowhere to go out to really as everything's shut down.  We just had another shut down of society recently again where I live--just as everything was starting to open up.  Not complaining--important to be safe--but I'm starting to feel like a hermit!

That's OK. Just so they're not bunny slippers. 

or are they ?

They're sorta cute but also look like you're stepping on a couple of bunnies. 

[Image: arrey-1.jpg]

Speaking of feet, I've never had a pedicure.  There's something weird to me about a stranger messing around with my feet.  Kinda creeps me out.  I feel sorry for the people doing pedicures.  It's somehow demeaning to me.   My feet are ugly from years of dancing so I don't allow anyone to touch them except my husband.
                                                         T4618
The following 3 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • Bcat, Fireball, Thumpalumpacus

I never thought I'd...
(07-15-2020, 03:46 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 03:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote: That's OK. Just so they're not bunny slippers. 

or are they ?

They're sorta cute but also look like you're stepping on a couple of bunnies. 

[Image: arrey-1.jpg]

Speaking of feet, I've never had a pedicure.  There's something weird to me about a stranger messing around with my feet.  Kinda creeps me out.  I feel sorry for the people doing pedicures.  It's somehow demeaning to me.   My feet are ugly from years of dancing so I don't allow anyone to touch them except my husband.

I’ve never had a pedi either.  I always wonder how clean those types of places are.  I’m sure that’s the germaphobe in me lol  Tongue I do my own pedis at home. I’m sure they don’t look anywhere near as good as professional ones but I don’t really care  Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes Bcat's post:
  • Dancefortwo

I never thought I'd...
I never thought I'd be a carpenter. Life is full of surprises it seems.
There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.

Socrates.
The following 3 users Like Szuchow's post:
  • Dancefortwo, Bcat, Thumpalumpacus