Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Good Lines in Here

Some Good Lines in Here
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”
The following 2 users Like Minimalist's post:
  • M.Linoge, Finite Monkeys

Some Good Lines in Here
Excuse my Aussie ignorance, but is this a spoof by an actor, Elizabeth Johnston, or is she
a legitimate bible basher, god botherer, and certified bigot?   I honestly couldn't tell.

—But as one commentator said of Jesus:   Thanks for correcting her when she said "could
care less", and pointing out that the expression is "could not care less".    LOL.
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.

Some Good Lines in Here
(07-02-2020, 04:57 PM)SYZ Wrote: Excuse my Aussie ignorance, but is this a spoof by an actor, Elizabeth Johnston, or is she
a legitimate bible basher, god botherer, and certified bigot?    I honestly couldn't tell.

—But as one commentator said of Jesus:    Thanks for correcting her when she said "could
care less", and pointing out that the expression is "could not care less".    LOL.

Elizabeth Johnston, aka The Activist Mommy, is a legitimate (if that's the right word) basher, botherer, and bigot.  ... I mean Poe's law makes it THEORETICALLY possible that she's just trolling, but the odds of that are about the same as Pat Robertson or Steven Anderson being poes.

Betty Bowers is satirical.
"To surrender to ignorance and call it God has always been premature, and it remains premature today." - Isaac Asimov
The following 1 user Likes Reltzik's post:
  • Vera

Some Good Lines in Here
(07-02-2020, 06:30 PM)Reltzik Wrote: basher, botherer, and bigot

That's almost poetic. Well, they describe something nasty, but I like the sound of it girl blushing
“We drift down time, clutching at straws. But what good's a brick to a drowning man?”