Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where is our AD family?

Where is our AD family?
(05-19-2020, 08:46 AM)trdsf Wrote: Oh hey, you can change your marker from the upside-down teardrop: click on it, click on the Style button at the bottom, have fun.

Cool!
[Image: 20220702-163925.jpg]

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard

Where is our AD family?
This is nice! I just added my marker.

Where is our AD family?
I just realized I'm all alone in the South.

:C

Where is our AD family?
I tried doing this over at AF, but clearly I don't know what I'm doing because it doesn't work for anyone. lol

Oh, well, I tried, but I'm not a genius.
The following 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post:
  • c172

Where is our AD family?
(05-19-2020, 10:20 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:
(05-18-2020, 05:21 PM)skyking Wrote:
(05-18-2020, 09:43 AM)OakTree500 Wrote: Added me on Smile

Cheshire, UK

Not far from my UK family in Crewe. You are on the list of possible meets  Smile

I actually do live in Crewe haha.  Thumbs Up
Shut The Front Door!!
That is quite the coincidence Smile
My fam have been there for many years. They moved to a little ancient house that had a little shop in the ground floor, and the home above. They sold little bits of groceries and the like 40 years ago.
Now they have a really nice 1920's house on a large lot with gardens, in the south end IIRC. 
Crewe is just not that big, LOL.

Where is our AD family?
Tracy, CA. I bet no one here has been there unless you were a truck driver. Tongue
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” -Carl Sagan.
The following 4 users Like GenesisNemesis's post:
  • Unsapien, Thumpalumpacus, Alan V, Fireball

Where is our AD family?
(05-19-2020, 02:45 PM)skyking Wrote: Shut The Front Door!!

That is quite the coincidence Smile

My fam have been there for many years. They moved to a little ancient house that had a little shop in the ground floor, and the home above. They sold little bits of groceries and the like 40 years ago.
Now they have a really nice 1920's house on a large lot with gardens, in the south end IIRC. 
Crewe is just not that big, LOL.

Yep, born a bred here [potentially unfortunately for me]. Not sure on the shop but I've probably been somewhere near their house before now, as I've lived in pretty much each area of the town during my life here Smile

And yeah it's not a huge place, you can pretty much walk everywhere if you really wanted to [I often do anyway]. Pending on where they live, they've probably seen me/i've seen them and never known haha.

Where is our AD family?
(05-19-2020, 01:34 PM)Phaedrus Wrote: I just realized I'm all alone in the South.

:C
There's not a whole lot more activity up here in (or even near) the land of the Buckeyes.
"Aliens?  Us?  Is this one of your Earth jokes?"  -- Kro-Bar, The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra

Where is our AD family?
(05-19-2020, 01:34 PM)Phaedrus Wrote: I just realized I'm all alone in the South.

Not quite mate... check my location.     Big Grin
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.
The following 2 users Like SYZ's post:
  • Unsapien, Thumpalumpacus

Where is our AD family?
Added Smile just don't stalk me or I'll kick your ass lmao
The following 1 user Likes JDog554's post:
  • Unsapien

Where is our AD family?
Another one from Cheshire...
The following 1 user Likes Mr Greene's post:
  • Unsapien

Where is our AD family?
(05-19-2020, 02:48 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote: Tracy, CA. I bet no one here has been there unless you were a truck driver. Tongue

Au contraire, some (most) of the dents in Tracy's runway were put there by me.  But have you been to New Jerusalem?  Now there's a place no one visits or even knows exists - unless you're a student pilot sent there to practice - or a competition aerobatic pilot.
The following 2 users Like airportkid's post:
  • GenesisNemesis, Astreja

Where is our AD family?
(05-21-2020, 01:58 PM)airportkid Wrote:
(05-19-2020, 02:48 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote: Tracy, CA. I bet no one here has been there unless you were a truck driver. Tongue

Au contraire, some (most) of the dents in Tracy's runway were put there by me.  But have you been to New Jerusalem?  Now there's a place no one visits or even knows exists - unless you're a student pilot sent there to practice - or a competition aerobatic pilot.

My uncle had a small plane back when I was a kid, we rode in it once. Might've taken off/landed from.the same runway!
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” -Carl Sagan.

Where is our AD family?
(can't find any clarinets in the custom icons, but there's a very nice telescope)
The following 3 users Like Astreja's post:
  • skyking, Thumpalumpacus, Unsapien

Where is our AD family?
Just added my work location (quite precisely if you scroll in far enough). I'm living about ten miles from work (closer to fifteen by train), across the estuary on Great Island.
Factio Republicanus delenda est!
The following 1 user Likes Brian Shanahan's post:
  • Unsapien

Where is our AD family?
The monkey icon looks very unlike a monkey to me so I went with the cat icon instead.
The following 1 user Likes Finite Monkeys's post:
  • Unsapien

Where is our AD family?
Leftwich which is in Cheshire West and Chester.
I'm pretty much in the same location as Oak Tree.
The following 1 user Likes TonyAnkle's post:
  • Unsapien

Where is our AD family?
Chester, MA
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)
The following 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post:
  • Unsapien

Where is our AD family?
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda
The following 1 user Likes Dānu's post:
  • Unsapien

Where is our AD family?
(10-03-2020, 12:46 PM)TonyAnkle Wrote: Leftwich which is in Cheshire West and Chester.

I anticipate an AD get together when this quarantine lifts!!
We'll meet up for dinner at The Thatch Smile
The following 1 user Likes skyking's post:
  • TonyAnkle

Where is our AD family?
(10-03-2020, 05:35 PM)skyking Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 12:46 PM)TonyAnkle Wrote: Leftwich which is in Cheshire West and Chester.

Brilliant! Big Grin

Where is our AD family?
(05-21-2020, 01:58 PM)airportkid Wrote:

I've been to Stockton a few times and once to Manteca (cousin's wife from there). 

But there are two New Jerusalems listed on a wikipedia disambig page. One's in Ventura County, the other in Humboldt County.
Is this sig thing on?

Where is our AD family?
Warstwa bez nazwy? He/she/they live here. What's "Hi, neighbor" in Polish?
Is this sig thing on?

Where is our AD family?
(10-03-2020, 05:51 PM)c172 Wrote: But there are two New Jerusalems listed on a wikipedia disambig page. One's in Ventura County, the other in Humboldt County.

New Jerusalem Airport
The following 1 user Likes airportkid's post:
  • c172

Where is our AD family?
(10-03-2020, 05:38 PM)TonyAnkle Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 05:35 PM)skyking Wrote:

Brilliant! Big Grin

Nothing like namedropping one of the oldest establishments in continuous operation, anywhere Smile
The following 1 user Likes skyking's post:
  • TonyAnkle