Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick Cage is the new Tiger King

For a new series

I have absolutely no interest in watching the original, and I certainly have no interest in watching it just because it's starring Nicholas Cage.

Who was the old tiger king?

Woods?

Sheen?

Don?

Martin Luther?
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 

I haven't watched it but I know there are a lot of shitty people in the show. I find it rather off-putting that they're exploiting it for entertainment purposes.
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” -Carl Sagan.

That's what I heard about it. I'll pass.

I've watched it some. It's well done and an interesting story and subject. Everything a documentary should be.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

(05-06-2020, 01:29 PM)Phaedrus Wrote: For a new series

I have absolutely no interest in watching the original, and I certainly have no interest in watching it just because it's starring Nicholas Cage.

The closest thing that ever interested me was a show on Animal Planet called "Fatal Attractions"  based on real police/ME reports. 

I have no interest in watching dumbasses be dumbasses in reality, so Cage wants to play a dumbass, the picture should start out with the same disclaimer from "That's Incredible" "don't try this at home".
 Check out my atheist poetry here... https://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31771 I also go by "RationalPoet"@brianrrs37 on Twitter and "Brian James" Rational Poet on FB. 

Tiger King is awesome, I watched all 6 episodes in a day. You have no idea about the show, but you all decided not to watch it... OOkk.....
Live long and prosper!

I met the dude back in the '90s, came off as a prick back then.
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]

He comes off as a crazy prick in the show, and he's not alone - there's loads of them!

We're watching it off and on. It's incredibly intriguing to watch people that crazy just invite the cameras into their lives.  No matter what your initial opinion of the idea for the show is, it's worth watching an episode. 

Shit, what else are you doing?  Dunno
The following 1 user Likes evenheathen's post:
  • Filox