Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A.S.K.

A.S.K.
Quote:A lot of religious bailed from there.

Ha.  You mean even after they started giving out Gold Stars for Playing Nice With Others?

More evidence that no matter how much room you give religitards they always want more.
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”
The following 1 user Likes Minimalist's post:
  • Joods

A.S.K.

A.S.K.
Aahhhhhhhh, Shut up!

I am a sovereign citizen of the Multiverse, and I vote!

The following 1 user Likes Cheerful Charlie's post:
  • TheGentlemanBastard

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 06:15 PM)Drich Wrote:
(03-13-2020, 04:59 PM)OakTree500 Wrote: What is ASK?

No offence intended Drich, but I'm not giving your video a watch to give it any sort of traction when you're spreading your religious message on youtube.

and posting religious videos on youtube is not against the rules?

what does that statement even mean or matter where i post my video? youtube is just a hosting site what is the big deal?

Looks like you've been ban hammered now, but I mean the point of what I said was:

What does this "ASK" stand for? I didn't say anything about this violating the laws of YouTube, just that I personally will not be clicking the link to watch the video, as this would add to your metrics and improve your personal visibility on YouTube, to be spreading your message, of which I do not approve - much in the same manner that I wouldn't watch any sort of video on flat earth or vaccine denial from someone who is "pro" any of those things.

Alas, I now may never find out, so have a good time off.

A.S.K.
(03-16-2020, 09:38 AM)OakTree500 Wrote: What does this "ASK" stand for? 

Alas, I now may never find out, so have a good time off.

Don't ASK, don't tell.   hobo
The following 3 users Like Alan V's post:
  • OakTree500, Gwaithmir, Mark

A.S.K.
(03-14-2020, 08:48 PM)SYZ Wrote: I note that in his bio, Drich says that he's "been answering questions about God and the bible on line since 2008.
Primary focus is with atheists and providing them with the truth and providing clarity so they can make informed
decisions about God."

It's interesting (or not!) that even after 12 years of proselytising on atheist-focussed forums, he hasn't yet been
able to comprehend that there are NO religious "truths", there is NO religious "clarity", and there's NO need for
atheists to make "informed" decisions about mythical gods.

Those claims are bred from ignorance, condescension, bigotry, and a typical theist "holier than thou" arrogance.

My only impression of Drich was that he was an arrogant twit who liked to hear himself talk. I'm totally at a loss of how he got a personal rep score of 40+ over at Atheist Forums.
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)

A.S.K.
(03-16-2020, 11:46 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:
(03-14-2020, 08:48 PM)SYZ Wrote: I note that in his bio, Drich says that he's "been answering questions about God and the bible on line since 2008.
Primary focus is with atheists and providing them with the truth and providing clarity so they can make informed
decisions about God."

It's interesting (or not!) that even after 12 years of proselytising on atheist-focussed forums, he hasn't yet been
able to comprehend that there are NO religious "truths", there is NO religious "clarity", and there's NO need for
atheists to make "informed" decisions about mythical gods.

Those claims are bred from ignorance, condescension, bigotry, and a typical theist "holier than thou" arrogance.

My only impression of Drich was that he was an arrogant twit who liked to hear himself talk. I'm totally at a loss of how he got a personal rep score of 40+ over at Atheist Forums.

No negative rep helped. But my observation of Drich has been that he only turned really nasty and obnoxious in the past year. He's always been butt stupid, but he never was this aggressive until things started going south at AF.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

A.S.K.
Drich is emulating the old testament god, clearly.
The following 2 users Like Phaedrus's post:
  • Mark, Gwaithmir

A.S.K.
Well, he is bitching about it on the thread with the same name as this one over AF. He claims to have been invited there by the admins from here and has PMs to prove it. No biggie for me as one can easily invite and upon misbehaviour be shown the way out. Also, that the lowering of traffic there is because of the christians that left.

I can smell a narcisist a mile away.
The following 2 users Like LastPoet's post:
  • Mark, Gwaithmir

A.S.K.
(03-16-2020, 05:30 PM)LastPoet Wrote: Well, he is bitching about it on the thread with the same name as this one over AF. He claims to have been invited there by the admins from here and has PMs to prove it. No biggie for me as one can easily invite and upon misbehaviour be shown the way out. Also, that the lowering of traffic there is because of the christians that left.

I can smell a narcisist a mile away.

Nobody invited him. He tried to sign up and it malfunctioned for some reason. He has mails regarding the malfunction.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 4 users Like Dom's post:
  • Mark, Fireball, TheGentlemanBastard, Bucky Ball

A.S.K.
(03-16-2020, 06:22 PM)Dom Wrote: Nobody invited him. He tried to sign up and it malfunctioned for some reason. He has mails regarding the malfunction.

That's as good as an invitation as far as drippy the dumb ass is concerned,
[Image: Bastard-Signature.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes TheGentlemanBastard's post:
  • Fireball

A.S.K.
(03-16-2020, 06:22 PM)Dom Wrote: Nobody invited him. He tried to sign up and it malfunctioned for some reason. He has mails regarding the malfunction.

Look here: https://atheistforums.org/thread-60583-p...pid1962435

I see a narcisist can't understant why people try to help him, alas... have a laugh.
The following 1 user Likes LastPoet's post:
  • SYZ

A.S.K.
(03-16-2020, 06:35 PM)TheGentlemanBastard Wrote:

That's as good as an invitation as far as drippy the dumb ass is concerned,

I wouldn't be surprised if he next claims that the malfunction was from God and that the 'welcoming' emails cured his cancer and leprosy.
"Talk nonsense, but talk your own nonsense, and I'll kiss you for it. To go wrong in one's own way is better than to go right in someone else's. 
F. D.
The following 1 user Likes Mark's post:
  • TheGentlemanBastard

A.S.K.
(03-16-2020, 06:42 PM)LastPoet Wrote:

Look here: https://atheistforums.org/thread-60583-p...pid1962435

I see a narcisist can't understant why people try to help him, alas... have a laugh.

I'm not going to bother to follow the link. If you like, you can post the above as my reply.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

A.S.K.
Quote:Nobody invited him. He tried to sign up and it malfunctioned for some reason.

Hey.  Maybe it was that jesus fucker sending him a message.  I guess Dripshit didn't ASK.

A.S.K.
Ding Dong the Drich is dead banned.
"To surrender to ignorance and call it God has always been premature, and it remains premature today." - Isaac Asimov
The following 2 users Like Reltzik's post:
  • Gwaithmir, Fireball

A.S.K.
[Image: 38a59cd581114f5eacc5ab3106347e39ffafa562...=800&h=810]
The following 7 users Like Minimalist's post:
  • Fireball, Alan V, Bucky Ball, Gwaithmir, brunumb, Finite Monkeys, Paleophyte