Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The famous "Escape Room"

The famous "Escape Room"
You ever participate in an Escape Room, alternately known as the escape game?

I never have, but I have thought about it.

The famous "Escape Room"
It sounds fun but I've never done it. There's one in my city called Enchambered. It's about $30 per person so would be a little pricey for my kid and me. But winter is a slow time of year for me with social activities, maybe I'll do this.

-Teresa
There is in the universe only one true divide, one real binary, life and death. Either you are living or you are not. Everything else is molten, malleable.

-Susan Faludi, In the Darkroom

The famous "Escape Room"
I did a while back for a friends birthday and it was...."ok".

Like it was fun, but I personally just wasn't into it at all. I think it's just not for me, like I couldn't get 'excited' about it or anything. Anything involving a padlock with numbers, I would just randomly spin the numbers trying to see if I could unlock it by chance [something I actually managed to do as well] rather than trying to figure out some crazy complex thing to find the code.

It's not like bad or anything, and to be fair in the end I thought "huh, we solved that as a team. Good stuff" , so it was a positive, but I wouldn't want to do one of my own choice.
The following 1 user Likes OakTree500's post:
  • Phaedrus

The famous "Escape Room"
(01-15-2020, 12:09 PM)Phaedrus Wrote: You ever participate in an Escape Room, alternately known as the escape game?

I never have, but I have thought about it.

Didn't they have one of those in "Pulp Fiction"? Shy
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • jerry mcmasters