Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sacha Baron Cohen won't say "cunt"!

Oh my fucking god.

Brilliant.

One comedian to another - and comedians know they should have no limits.

And SBC has definitely pushed the limits - for example in offending real people who didn't realise he was in-character. He even talks about the fact that he was happy to offend people in the "red states" and have them walking out of the cinema. By intentionally misleading them about what kind of movie they would be seeing. Yet the sick cunt won't say "cunt" and appears offended at hearing the word spoken!
The following 1 user Likes Aractus's post:
  • Phaedrus

(03-28-2020, 11:01 AM)Aractus Wrote: ...And SBC has definitely pushed the limits - for example in offending real people who didn't realise he was in-character. He even talks about the fact that he was happy to offend people in the "red states" and have them walking out of the cinema. By intentionally misleading them about what kind of movie they would be seeing. Yet the sick cunt won't say "cunt" and appears offended at hearing the word spoken!

Not so.  He says in fact that he does use the word when he looks in his mirror [laughing].
Is there anything else in particular you'd like to be mock-outraged about?     

Or anything else you'd like to wilfully misrepresent, as you so often do?        Dodgy
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.

(03-28-2020, 11:38 AM)SYZ Wrote: Not so.  He says in fact that he does use the word when he looks in his mirror [laughing].
Is there anything else in particular you'd like to be mock-outraged about?     

Or anything else you'd like to wilfully misrepresent, as you so often do?        Dodgy

I'm not "outraged"/"mock-outraged" you've missed the entire point of the post.