Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello

Hello
Well i've been an Atheist for some time ( some months ) but i created an account just now because this morning my mother decided to not provide me with life necessities anymore , for not believing in family's religion , and for being an Atheist 

I'm confused what to do now , because no one wanted to talk to me , and she wanted me to work to provide life necessities for myself ( but it's hard to get a work when family doesn't support you ) 

So maybe i will soon die lol , i don't know

I'm not a native speaker and still young , so doesn't know about the things in the world too much .... so my english isn't that good , and i'm not knowledgeable

Hello
(09-24-2019, 05:50 AM)King7 Wrote: Well i've been an Atheist for some time ( some months ) but i created an account just now because this morning my mother decided to not provide me with life necessities anymore , for not believing in family's religion , and for being an Atheist 

I'm confused what to do now , because no one wanted to talk to me , and she wanted me to work to provide life necessities for myself ( but it's hard to get a work when family doesn't support you ) 

I'm not a native speaker and still young , so doesn't know about the things in the world too much .... so my english isn't that good , and i'm not knowledgeable

Quote:So maybe i will soon die lol , i don't know

I do, you will. You're a shift key dodger, and that rings alarm bells around these parts.

Hello
Welcome aboard!

Hello
(09-24-2019, 07:09 AM)Inkubus Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 05:50 AM)King7 Wrote: Well i've been an Atheist for some time ( some months ) but i created an account just now because this morning my mother decided to not provide me with life necessities anymore , for not believing in family's religion , and for being an Atheist 

Quote:So maybe i will soon die lol , i don't know

I do, you will. You're a shift key dodger, and that rings alarm bells around these parts.
You mean that i'm dumb for letting go of my religion ? Are you a religious person ? but anyway , i let it go because i had several reasons like evolutionary theory ( that is actually already accepted as a fact ) , and wrong verses

Hello
(09-24-2019, 08:30 AM)OakTree500 Wrote: Welcome aboard!
Well thanks . are you an Atheist too

Hello
(09-24-2019, 08:33 AM)King7 Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 08:30 AM)OakTree500 Wrote: Welcome aboard!
Well thanks . are you an Atheist too

I am indeed  Thumbs Up

I would hazard a guess and say the majority of people here are  Big Grin

Hello
(09-24-2019, 07:09 AM)Inkubus Wrote: I do, you will. You're a shift key dodger, and that rings alarm bells around these parts.

Please stay polite and welcoming in the introductions section.

Quote:This section is strictly for introductions and to welcome people, not for general discussions. Let's open the door to all new comers and encourage them to join into other conversations or make their own threads. This section is strictly moderated.
The following 6 users Like Mathilda's post:
  • SYZ, Gwaithmir, skyking, Cavebear, Marozz, Dancefortwo

Hello
Welcome to the forum King.

Hello
G'day mate, and welcome to the forum. Sun
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.

Hello
I look forward to reading your posts. Wave
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)
The following 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post:
  • Alan V

Hello
Welcome to the forum. Tough times indeed when you feel you have lost the support of family. Don't worry too much about English not being your native language. You are doing fine.
The following 1 user Likes skyking's post:
  • Gwaithmir

Hello
Hello.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 

Hello
Welcome bro, it's not easy when family try to blackmail you back into religion by threatening to cut off support but to my mind the fact they need to resort to such methods is fairly strong evidence their religion is bullshit, if it stood on its own merits they wouldn't need to behave like that.
The whole point of having cake is to eat it Cake_Feast
The following 3 users Like adey67's post:
  • Alan V, Tres Leches, Dawnbreaker

Hello

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find what you need here.
Never argue with people who type fast and have too much time on their hands...

Hello
Greetings.

Nice family you have there.  "Jesus" must love them.
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”
The following 1 user Likes Minimalist's post:
  • Cavebear

Hello
(09-24-2019, 05:55 PM)Minimalist Wrote: Greetings.

Nice family you have there.  "Jesus" must love them.

To all, let there be a welcome. If you are annoying we will discover that. But everyone comes with a clean slate, right?
Never argue with people who type fast and have too much time on their hands...
The following 1 user Likes Cavebear's post:
  • Alan V

Hello
Welcome.

Hello

Your English is good.

What age are you?
Welcome to the Atheist Forums on AtheistDiscussion.org

Hello
@King7

Welcome.

Sorry to learn of your situation.

Perhaps start a thread if you want to discuss your situation. I think you will find that people here tend to be accepting and supportive.
The following 2 users Like grympy's post:
  • skyking, Fireball

Hello
∆ what grympy said Smile
The following 1 user Likes skyking's post:
  • Fireball

Hello
Hiyas, K7. Hope we can give you a shoulder or two while you figure things out with your family.
On hiatus.