Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your chance to become rich and famous!

Well, maybe not rich, there is no pay involved.

And - maybe not famous either, I doubt we will get all that much exposure.

But, if you like, you can help us create a site to go with the forum and give it some more exposure so the google gods will deign to send us more folks.

So we are looking for articles to put on the site. Maybe some smart writings about atheism in general, maybe some personal accounts of deconversions, and/or.....

A collection of relevant links would be good too.

You can put your real name, your AD name, or stay anonymous.

We reserve the right to accept or reject any writings for any reason, such as that my coffee has gotten cold here. Seriously, if the article spews hate at religitards, we won't post it.

So, looking for ideas and writings! Who's on first? What's on second?
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

(06-21-2019, 03:45 PM)Dom Wrote: Well, maybe not rich, there is no pay involved.

And - maybe not famous either, I doubt we will get all that much exposure.

But, if you like, you can help us create a site to go with the forum and give it some more exposure so the google gods will deign to send us more folks.

So we are looking for articles to put on the site. Maybe some smart writings about atheism in general, maybe some personal accounts of deconversions, and/or.....

A collection of relevant links would be good too.

You can put your real name, your AD name, or stay anonymous.

We reserve the right to accept or reject any writings for any reason, such as that my coffee has gotten cold here. Seriously, if the article spews hate at religitards, we won't post it.

So, looking for ideas and writings! Who's on first? What's on second?

I've got an idea for an essay concerning the problem of evil. Let me chew on it a bit and see if it plays out on paper as well as it does in my head.
[Image: Bastard-Signature.jpg]
The following 2 users Like TheGentlemanBastard's post:
  • Dom, Tres Leches

We can't just steal the articles from infidels.org? Sad
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” -Carl Sagan.

(06-22-2019, 01:43 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote: We can't just steal the articles from infidels.org? Sad

Definitely not, dupes will send us to google hell.
The following 1 user Likes Dom's post:
  • GenesisNemesis

I for one am not ignoring your suggestion. This will require some time and thought.
The following 1 user Likes Alan V's post:
  • Dom

I would love to help I just don't think I have anything useful to say. I can draw cartoons pretty good if anyone could think of a need for atheist cartoons.
The following 3 users Like jerry mcmasters's post:
  • Dom, SYZ, Tres Leches

I've got a snippet or two that I could might grow.
On hiatus.
The following 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Dom

Cartoons are good too. 

I wish we still had all the conversion stories from TTA, we could ask folks for permission to publish. Those are always good to read, for theists who are just curious also. As a whole, they were a really good collection of what it's like to be an atheist.

Be as creative as you like, we're open to everything. Unless my coffee is cold.  Tongue
The following 2 users Like Dom's post:
  • SYZ, Thumpalumpacus