Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim Conway died

Tim Conway died
Some of you may not even know who he is.  He was always the "special guest" on Carol Burnett Show back in the 70's.  Funny guy.  Whenever I'm in a rotten mood all I have to do is watch this sketch from the Carol Burnett show (he seldom stayed on script)  and I feel 100% better.   25 million views and counting.

T4618
The following 7 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • brewerb, Unsapien, Alan V, Jenny, jerry mcmasters, adey67, Mark

Tim Conway died
I guess Dorf on the afterlife can answer all our questions.

Tim Conway died
He would come into the Carol Burnett  rehearsals knowing his lines and all the blocking perfectly but once the audience was there and the cameras were rolling he'd go so off script he'd add 20 minutes to the show.  We used to have a couple of Dorf videos when my kids were little but I wasn't much of a fan of those.   The Elephant Story is a classic though.
                                                         T4618

Tim Conway died
(05-17-2019, 07:44 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: Some of you may not even know who he is.  He was always the "special guest" on Carol Burnett Show back in the 70's.  Funny guy.  Whenever I'm in a rotten mood all I have to do is watch this sketch from the Carol Burnett show (he seldom stayed on script)  and I feel 100% better.   25 million views and counting.

I've had that clip saved in my YouTube favourites for years, fastest way to get me up when I'm feeling down.
[Image: 20220702-163925.jpg]

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard

The following 3 users Like Unsapien's post:
  • Jenny, Dancefortwo, jerry mcmasters

Tim Conway died
Aww loved him.  So sad.  I always thought he was hilarious on Carol Burnett.  RIP Tim Conway  Heart
The following 1 user Likes Jenny's post:
  • Dancefortwo

Tim Conway died
One of my favorites:
Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
The following 2 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post:
  • Dancefortwo, brewerb

Tim Conway died
I remember him from McHale's Navy.  I could never watch Carol Burnett.
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”
The following 1 user Likes Minimalist's post:
  • Gwaithmir

Tim Conway died
Does this mean Mrs. Huh-Wiggins is unemployed now?
The following 1 user Likes LostLocke's post:
  • Dancefortwo

Tim Conway died
(05-17-2019, 07:44 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: Some of you may not even know who he is.  He was always the "special guest" on Carol Burnett Show back in the 70's.  Funny guy.  Whenever I'm in a rotten mood all I have to do is watch this sketch from the Carol Burnett show (he seldom stayed on script)  and I feel 100% better.   25 million views and counting.

That is without doubt 24ct gold genius comedy right there. I got to go change my trousers now coz I pissed myself laughing.
The whole point of having cake is to eat it Cake_Feast
The following 2 users Like adey67's post:
  • Dancefortwo, Unsapien

Tim Conway died
(05-17-2019, 11:25 PM)Minimalist Wrote: I remember him from McHale's Navy.  I could never watch Carol Burnett.

That's the only show I ever saw him in.  Consider
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)