Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody heard from...?

Anybody heard from...?
Anybody keep in touch with Moms?  Hope she is well.  Jennybee was always a ray of sunshine, hope she is doing well also.
The following 4 users Like jerry mcmasters's post:
  • Deesse23, Gwaithmir, Jenny, Gawdzilla Sama

Anybody heard from...?
I have heard from Jenny...oh wait it is me Smile For some reason, I couldn't register under "Jenny" so I had to use the Welsh form of Jennifer. Ha ha I don't want this username though. It's not "me." Anyway, hi everyone!!!!!! Smile And thank you Jerry for asking about me *hugs* I hope you are doing well.
The following 5 users Like Jenny's post:
  • Gawdzilla Sama, brewerb, Dānu, jerry mcmasters, Tartarus Sauce

Anybody heard from...?
Welcome. Don't forget to join the Super Secret Subforum.
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • Jenny

Anybody heard from...?
(04-29-2019, 04:07 PM)Gwenhwyfar Wrote: I have heard from Jenny...oh wait it is me Smile For some reason, I couldn't register under "Jenny" so I had to use the Welsh form of Jennifer.  Ha ha I don't want this username though.  It's not "me."  Anyway, hi everyone!!!!!! Smile And thank you Jerry for asking about me *hugs* I hope you are doing well.

I'm sure the powers can rebuild you.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
The following 1 user Likes brewerb's post:
  • Jenny

Anybody heard from...?
(04-29-2019, 04:46 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Welcome. Don't forget to join the Super Secret Subforum.

There's a super secret subforum? Is there a secret hansdshake and everything too?  Tongue If not, I'm going to be super disappointed. ha ha

Anybody heard from...?
(04-29-2019, 04:49 PM)brewerb Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 04:07 PM)Gwenhwyfar Wrote: I have heard from Jenny...oh wait it is me Smile For some reason, I couldn't register under "Jenny" so I had to use the Welsh form of Jennifer.  Ha ha I don't want this username though.  It's not "me."  Anyway, hi everyone!!!!!! Smile And thank you Jerry for asking about me *hugs* I hope you are doing well.

Cool.  Bionic Jenny.  Let's make this happen.   Dance
The following 1 user Likes Jenny's post:
  • brewerb

Anybody heard from...?
(04-29-2019, 04:54 PM)Gwenhwyfar Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 04:49 PM)brewerb Wrote:

Well, now you have to tell us what enhanced powers/abilities you would like to possess.

(WARNING: if you say resurrection I'm gonna smack you)
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
The following 1 user Likes brewerb's post:
  • Jenny

Anybody heard from...?
(04-29-2019, 05:00 PM)brewerb Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 04:54 PM)Gwenhwyfar Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 04:49 PM)brewerb Wrote: I'm sure the powers can rebuild you.

Well, now you have to tell us what enhanced powers/abilities you would like to possess.

hmmmm, the ability to...um turn water into wine? Where's the wine glass emoji? Aliza? no wine glass emoji, wtf   Tongue Big Grin
  • brewerb

Anybody heard from...?
(04-29-2019, 05:06 PM)Jenny Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 05:00 PM)brewerb Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 04:54 PM)Gwenhwyfar Wrote: Cool.  Bionic Jenny.  Let's make this happen.   Dance

hmmmm, the ability to...um turn water into wine? Where's the wine glass emoji? Aliza? no wine glass emoji, wtf   Tongue Big Grin

We have beer. You want beer?

Beercheer  Drinks

And we have a bong.

hippy using a bong
The following 2 users Like Aliza's post:
  • Jenny, brewerb

Anybody heard from...?
(04-29-2019, 05:13 PM)Aliza Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 05:06 PM)Jenny Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 05:00 PM)brewerb Wrote: Well, now you have to tell us what enhanced powers/abilities you would like to possess.

We have beer. You want beer?

Beercheer  Drinks

And we have a bong.

hippy using a bong

Ha ha too funny! Love it!

Anybody heard from...?
(04-29-2019, 04:53 PM)Jenny Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 04:46 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Welcome. Don't forget to join the Super Secret Subforum.

There's a super secret subforum? Is there a secret hansdshake and everything too?  Tongue If not, I'm going to be super disappointed. ha ha

Hang on while I ask an admin to make a super-secret subforum. Then I'll get you an invite. Thumbs Up
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • Jenny

Anybody heard from...?
(04-29-2019, 05:17 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:

Hang on while I ask an admin to make a super-secret subforum. Then I'll get you an invite.  Thumbs Up

Don't forget the super secret handshake.
The following 1 user Likes Mathilda's post:
  • Jenny

Anybody heard from...?

Hang on while I ask an admin to make a super-secret subforum. Then I'll get you an invite.  Thumbs Up

Okay what's going to happen in this super secret subforum? Are we going to be doing arts and crafts? I wouldn't mind making a papier mache Flying Spaghetti Monster.    Dance

Anybody heard from...?
(04-29-2019, 05:23 PM)Jenny Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 04:53 PM)Jenny Wrote: There's a super secret subforum? Is there a secret hansdshake and everything too?  Tongue If not, I'm going to be super disappointed. ha ha

Okay what's going to happen in this super secret subforum? Are we going to be doing arts and crafts? I wouldn't mind making a papier mache Flying Spaghetti Monster.    Dance

Damn. I thought it was secret.
The following 1 user Likes Mathilda's post:
  • Jenny

Anybody heard from...?
(04-29-2019, 04:07 PM)Jenny Wrote: I have heard from Jenny...oh wait it is me Smile For some reason, I couldn't register under "Jenny" so I had to use the Welsh form of Jennifer.  Ha ha I don't want this username though.  It's not "me."  Anyway, hi everyone!!!!!! Smile And thank you Jerry for asking about me *hugs* I hope you are doing well.

Wait, Jennybee, is that you?????
                                                         T4618
The following 1 user Likes Dancefortwo's post:
  • Jenny

Anybody heard from...?
(04-29-2019, 05:39 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 04:07 PM)Jenny Wrote: I have heard from Jenny...oh wait it is me Smile For some reason, I couldn't register under "Jenny" so I had to use the Welsh form of Jennifer.  Ha ha I don't want this username though.  It's not "me."  Anyway, hi everyone!!!!!! Smile And thank you Jerry for asking about me *hugs* I hope you are doing well.

Wait, Jennybee, is that you?????

It is! How are you dfortwo? That was my attempt at poetry for the day  Tongue
  • Dancefortwo

Anybody heard from...?
(04-29-2019, 05:23 PM)Jenny Wrote: Okay what's going to happen in this super secret subforum? Are we going to be doing arts and crafts? I wouldn't mind making a papier mache Flying Spaghetti Monster.    Dance

We'll tell you in the super secret subforum what a few of the changes are from TTA to AD.

I might as well review some of them here since the handshake is really hard to learn:

1) We use alerts! Hooray for Alerts! You can tailor your alerts in your UCP. 
2) We use MentionMe which means that everytime I type @Jenny you get a notice that I mentioned you. (You can thank JDog for that). Use quotes around the name itself if it's a two word name.
3) We have better smileys than TTA.
4) Some people (me included) refer to TTA as "The Forum That Shall Not Be Named" or TFTSNBN. You can quick type this with forwardslash ftta. 
5) @Dancefortwo has her own smiley now. T4618

Hmmm... what else is there?
The following 2 users Like Aliza's post:
  • Jenny, Dancefortwo

Anybody heard from...?
(04-29-2019, 05:41 PM)Aliza Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 05:23 PM)Jenny Wrote: Okay what's going to happen in this super secret subforum? Are we going to be doing arts and crafts? I wouldn't mind making a papier mache Flying Spaghetti Monster.    Dance

We'll tell you in the super secret subforum what a few of the changes are from TTA to AD.

I might as well review some of them here since the handshake is really hard to learn:

2) We use MentionMe which means that everytime I type @Jenny you get a notice that I mentioned you. (You can thank JDog for that). Use quotes around the name itself if it's a two word name.
4) Some people (me included) refer to TTA as "The Forum That Shall Not Be Named" or TFTSNBN. You can quick type this with forwardslash ftta. 

Oh cool, thank you for letting me know Smile  How is JD btw?

Anybody heard from...?
(04-29-2019, 05:43 PM)Jenny Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 05:41 PM)Aliza Wrote:

He hasn't been around too much. He helped a lot with the forum setup as a moderator, but then he left just a few weeks into opening up on the MyBB site.

We'd started on a different forum format, but we transitioned over to MyBB because we thought it was a more familiar setup.

Anybody heard from...?
(04-29-2019, 05:52 PM)Aliza Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 05:43 PM)Jenny Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 05:41 PM)Aliza Wrote: We'll tell you in the super secret subforum what a few of the changes are from TTA to AD.

He hasn't been around too much. He helped a lot with the forum setup as a moderator, but then he left just a few weeks into opening up on the MyBB site.

We'd started on a different forum format, but we transitioned over to MyBB because we thought it was a more familiar setup.

Awww that's too bad.  Hopefully he'll come back  Smile
The following 2 users Like Jenny's post:
  • Aliza, Dom