Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible odd behavior, canceling an edit

I may be imagining this, but a couple times today, I started to edit a post of mine in quick edit mode, thought better of it, and clicked on the cancel button only to have it update my post with the material that I had edited in anyway. If I'm just imagining this, my apologies. But if not, that's a problem.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

(04-22-2019, 08:11 PM)Dānu Wrote: I may be imagining this, but a couple times today, I started to edit a post of mine in quick edit mode, thought better of it, and clicked on the cancel button only to have it update my post with the material that I had edited in anyway. If I'm just imagining this, my apologies. But if not, that's a problem.

Hmmm testing testing
[Image: 320-C6-ED7-97-CD-4-AB2-A60-A-759-A45-FB7-FE8.jpg]
"The Thinking Atheist forum" “The Thinking Atheist forum closed down" “TTA Forum”

Strange, it didn’t save the changes I made when I hit the cancel Consider will keep an eye out.
[Image: 320-C6-ED7-97-CD-4-AB2-A60-A-759-A45-FB7-FE8.jpg]
"The Thinking Atheist forum" “The Thinking Atheist forum closed down" “TTA Forum”