Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Bad For A 20 Year Old Game

Fun fact on that matter: for a great many years the man at arms unit was considered underpowered and wasn't used by the best players in the world.

But nowadays it's one of the most common openings on aggressive maps.
My Argument Against Free Will Wrote:(1) Ultimately, to control your actions you have to originate your original nature.

(2) But you can't originate your original nature—it's already there.

(3) So, ultimately, you can't control your actions.

Your ballista elephants, GOOD!

Their ballista elephants, BAD!

Any sly tactics to share?

When playing "Rivers" I build palisades on both sides of the river. When they hit the fence on their side it's like an alarm system.
  [Image: pirates.gif] Dog  

One sly tactic: balista elephants can cut down forests.

They're the only unit that can be created in the castle age that can do that.

Not only that: but now onagers in Imperial can cut trees ... you don't need to go for a full-blown siege onager to cut trees anymore.

How can ballista elephants cutting trees really be sneaky?

Play on the new map: Hideout.

Try starting a game of Hideout on all visible just to see what the map looks like ... and you will see why balista elephants cutting through to ambush the enemy in the castle age would be so damn sneaky, hehe.

Also: you can now build eagle scouts in the feudal age ... with Aztecs, Mayans and Incas.

I think my favorite new civ is Burmese. I love how they have all the relics visible right from the start ... and Aramabi are really powerful units.
My Argument Against Free Will Wrote:(1) Ultimately, to control your actions you have to originate your original nature.

Siege Onagers and trebuchets can cut a path through woods. The trebuchet is a lot cheaper to build.

I'll check out Hideout.

(02-20-2019, 11:43 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Siege Onagers and trebuchets can cut a path through woods. The trebuchet is a lot cheaper to build.

Yes but seige onagers are more effective at cutting.

What I was saying though is that you don't need siege onager to cut anymore. You just need onager.

Quote:I'll check out Hideout.

It's a fun one.

The trebuchet cuts a path big enough for a priest to go get a relic from a sylvan glade. Basically one tree at a time.
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • EvieTheAvocado