Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! (^_^)

Hi! (^_^)
(01-13-2019, 05:26 AM)Mark Wrote: Do you have tentacles?  Regardless, please make yourself to home.  (Everyone else has.)

Tentacles?! M1436
“We drift down time, clutching at straws. But what good's a brick to a drowning man?” 
The following 1 user Likes Vera's post:
  • Smercury44

Hi! (^_^)
(01-13-2019, 05:26 AM)Mark Wrote: Do you have tentacles?  Regardless, please make yourself to home.  (Everyone else has.)

Shhh! The full invasion of planet Earth has not started yet.
The following 3 users Like Mathilda's post:
  • Vera, Smercury44, Mark

Hi! (^_^)
(01-13-2019, 02:57 PM)Vera Wrote:

Tentacles?! M1436

What's... wrong with tentacles.... ?

Dunno
The following 1 user Likes Peebothuhlu's post:
  • Smercury44

Hi! (^_^)
(01-13-2019, 03:25 PM)Peebothuhlu Wrote: What's... wrong with tentacles.... ?

Dunno

Nothing. I just felt left out of the "everyone has tentacles" Blanky

[Image: Tentacles_df2c71_5278202.gif]
“We drift down time, clutching at straws. But what good's a brick to a drowning man?” 
  • Smercury44

Hi! (^_^)
(01-13-2019, 03:29 PM)Vera Wrote:
(01-13-2019, 03:25 PM)Peebothuhlu Wrote: What's... wrong with tentacles.... ?

Dunno

Nothing. I just felt left out of the "everyone has tentacles" Blanky

[Image: Tentacles_df2c71_5278202.gif]

On the plus side it does mean that you are able to visit Japan without getting creeped-out.

Possibly.

Hi! (^_^)
Hug
Hug
Hug

Hi! (^_^)
Yay welcome home!! Glad you found us Big Grin
[Image: 320-C6-ED7-97-CD-4-AB2-A60-A-759-A45-FB7-FE8.jpg]
"The Thinking Atheist forum" “The Thinking Atheist forum closed down" “TTA Forum”

Hi! (^_^)
(01-13-2019, 03:38 PM)Mathilda Wrote: On the plus side it does mean that you are able to visit Japan without getting creeped-out.

Possibly.

In my line of work, nothing creeps me out anymore...

... then again, might've spoken too soon Unsure

Hi! (^_^)
We're the Hobo City reception committee and we are here to welcome thee!! hobo Welcome hobo
[Image: cyXfMMa.jpg?1]
The following 5 users Like Escape Artist's post:
  • Aliza, Smercury44, Alan V, Peebothuhlu, TheGulegon

Hi! (^_^)
Welcome!  It's so nice to see you agian.  Heart   What happened?  Did you get lost out in the desert somewhere?
                                                         T4618
The following 1 user Likes Dancefortwo's post:
  • KittyAnn

Hi! (^_^)
I was starting to get worried you had been chained to your desk and your surfing privileges taken away.  Really glad to see you've escaped!
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
The following 1 user Likes Full Circle's post:
  • Vera

Hi! (^_^)
(01-13-2019, 02:57 PM)Vera Wrote:

Tentacles?! M1436

Read that as Testicles?!  Dunno
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
The following 1 user Likes Full Circle's post:
  • Vera

Hi! (^_^)
'Sup, Peebs?
On hiatus.

Hi! (^_^)
Yah, thank'e every one.

Full Circle, Dancefortwo, 'Any one I missed'...

Yup. I got losted...

girl blushing
The following 2 users Like Peebothuhlu's post:
  • Smercury44, skyking

Hi! (^_^)
Welcome aboard duder! Smile

Hi! (^_^)
Welcome from Middle Earth!
Gandalf
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)
The following 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post:
  • Peebothuhlu

Hi! (^_^)
Welcome back . Smile
" I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry. "
                                                                                 -- John Cage

Hi! (^_^)
(01-14-2019, 12:06 AM)Full Circle Wrote: Read that as Testicles?!  Dunno

Well, I for one, have met way more testicles monsters than tentacles ones. I'd rather 'twas the other way around, really Dodgy
  • Fireball

Hi! (^_^)
(01-15-2019, 03:36 AM)Vera Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 12:06 AM)Full Circle Wrote: Read that as Testicles?!  Dunno

Well, I for one, have met way more testicles monsters than tentacles ones. I'd rather 'twas the other way around, really Dodgy

FSM
The following 2 users Like Full Circle's post:
  • Fireball, Vera