Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you currently watching on YouTube?

I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.

"The advantage of faith over reason, is that reason requires understanding. Which usually requires education; resources of time and money. 
Religion needs none of that. - It empowers the lowliest idiot to pretend that he is wiser than the wise, ignoring all the indications otherwise "
 - A. Ra

I'm currently enjoying a series of videos showing historic photos.
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)

"The advantage of faith over reason, is that reason requires understanding. Which usually requires education; resources of time and money. 
Religion needs none of that. - It empowers the lowliest idiot to pretend that he is wiser than the wise, ignoring all the indications otherwise "
 - A. Ra

Is this sig thing on?

- A. Ra

- A. Ra

- A. Ra

“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” -Carl Sagan.
The following 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post:
  • M.Linoge, Dānu

Chuckle
 - A. Ra

Don't mistake me for those nice folks from Give-A-Shit county.
The following 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post:
  • grympy, Dānu

Is this sig thing on?

(12-16-2019, 09:56 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:

I've been experimenting; learning to paint with a palette knife . Very satisfying   . Planning to have go at the one in the clip below :

The following 2 users Like grympy's post:
  • Old Man Marsh, Dānu

Is this sig thing on?

- A. Ra

- A. Ra

Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

Is this sig thing on?

Is this sig thing on?

Is this sig thing on?

Is this sig thing on?

Old school cars had twice the character of today's plastic clones...

Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

Is this sig thing on?
The following 1 user Likes c172's post:
  • Dancefortwo