Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Ban Log

Official Ban Log
Yonadav: Banned for being a cock womble.

Official Ban Log
Vosur:

For continued and deliberate DDoS attack on forum. And for asking help from friends from the dark web to try and convince us that a Christian forum is behind the attack and to accept their technical help.

Also openly threatening the forum.

There was never any question that Vosur was going to get any responsibilities on this forum and he was never going to get any back-end access to the server so he can now stop the DDoS attacks. It isn't going to work.

We take our responsibilities to user privacy very seriously.

Official Ban Log
Ima believer, for being continuously disruptive and ignoring mods. Also, he's a dick.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

Official Ban Log
Schrodingers Outlaw has been put to bed for the night because he is drunk, spamming, and being a dick about it.
The following 6 users Like Dom's post:
  • Mathilda, EvieTheAvocado, SYZ, Vera, brewerb, Phaedrus

Official Ban Log
Antifred, for spamming after repeated warnings.
The following 5 users Like Dom's post:
  • julep, Cheerful Charlie, SYZ, Phaedrus, brewerb

Official Ban Log
Aristotle for being a sock puppet account.
The following 4 users Like Mathilda's post:
  • Dom, brewerb, Phaedrus, SYZ

Official Ban Log
Daraa for being a troll and obsessed with hurling insults at members. Very strange insults, perfect for you spoiled cats and dogs with butter in your deep throat...

Official Ban Log
Schrodingers outlaw has been sent to bed again for going on a drunk posting spree.
The following 7 users Like Dom's post:
  • Mathilda, SYZ, Thumpalumpacus, brewerb, Deesse23, julep, Paleophyte

Official Ban Log
I am afraid Schroedinger's outlaw has now been banned permanently. He has been sufficiently warned to stop spamming threads with drunken, non-sequitur posts. I hope he gets  some help.

Official Ban Log
Drich

2) No spam

Posting links to other websites in order to promote people, products, or ideas when not part of related discussions may be regarded as spam.  Repeatedly posting the same material may also be regarded as engaging in spamming the forum.
The following 15 users Like Dom's post:
  • adey67, Deesse23, Fireball, Gwaithmir, Alan V, Phaedrus, skyking, Minimalist, julep, Finite Monkeys, Joods, Free, SYZ, Astreja, KevinM1

Official Ban Log
Link, aka Mystic Knight, has been sent on a 6 month vacation. He has obviously been off his meds for some time now, and hopefully this will give him a push to go and see his docs.
The following 14 users Like Dom's post:
  • Deesse23, skyking, Szuchow, brewerb, julep, Dancefortwo, Gwaithmir, SYZ, adey67, Mathilda, leerob, Kim, Paleophyte, Chas

Official Ban Log
Well, I banned Rainy.

He came into the contact section with a request, then attacked abaris twice, and me once. Who comes asking for favors and attacks those who grant them? 

He was walking a thin rope before, and I am afraid it frayed and broke. 

Old Lady

Official Ban Log
Banned Joshua, aka clown, aka many other socks. 

Old buddy from TTA, one trick pony.

Loves to stir up shit, get people to like him (funny and nice), get caught out, play "poor little me". Get members to take sides and fight. Become the most important person in the forum, gather all the love and all the hate and leave the place in shambles.

Not here, not now, not ever.

Tata!
The following 12 users Like Dom's post:
  • abaris, Revenant77x, Deesse23, Aliza, Minimalist, Fireball, Phaedrus, SYZ, adey67, Mathilda, Free, Kim

Official Ban Log
Link was sent on a 6 month vacation. Again. I hope he gets some help.
The following 7 users Like Dom's post:
  • Aliza, Free, skyking, Cavebear, Inkubus, OakTree500, Kim

Official Ban Log
Pulled the plug on seaside for repeatedly violating rule 7 by making provocative threads and posts with no real intention of engaging in meaningful discussion.

Official Ban Log
Pulled the plug on seaside's sock, Frodo.
The following 11 users Like Dom's post:
  • Szuchow, Deesse23, Dancefortwo, GenesisNemesis, adey67, Fireball, Aliza, Thumpalumpacus, Kim, RobbyPants, Free

Official Ban Log
Banned JJonas93 over some inappropriate comments that I took to be deliberately hurtful for the sake of being mean-spirited and self-righteous. This is not the time or the place for comments like that. 

7) No Deliberately Disruptive Behavior

Spirited discussion is expected and encouraged and thread topics often digress but members who continually disrupt conversations or start provocative threads with no intention of having an honest discussion will be considered a nuisance.  Any member deliberately provoking another member into being disruptive may have their attempts backfire.
The following 11 users Like Aliza's post:
  • Vera, GenesisNemesis, julep, SYZ, Fireball, Astreja, Szuchow, skyking, Deesse23, Kim, Free

Official Ban Log
Grim for spamming and attacking a mod.
The following 13 users Like Dom's post:
  • Vera, Fireball, Deesse23, Kim, GenesisNemesis, julep, OMM, Thumpalumpacus, Inkubus, Paleophyte, Mathilda, airportkid, skyking

Official Ban Log
Banned @Gnostic Christian for being a sock of the infamous whicked Clown.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
The following 10 users Like abaris's post:
  • skyking, Deesse23, Thumpalumpacus, Dom, Kim, julep, Dancefortwo, Alan V, GenesisNemesis, Aliza

Official Ban Log
Unfortunately Link has not benefitted from the two mental health vacations granted previously. This forum obviously triggers him, so I sent him on his way permanently.
The following 11 users Like Dom's post:
  • Tres Leches, Alan V, julep, TheGentlemanBastard, Aliza, adey67, Deesse23, Thumpalumpacus, GenesisNemesis, abaris, SYZ

Official Ban Log
Banned @cultsmasher for being an outright disruptive dick. By his own admission and my own memory, he's been banned from numerous forums for the same reasons. He's not in possession of the ultimate truth and he doesn't get to set up his own rules.
The following 5 users Like abaris's post:
  • Fireball, Dom, Aliza, BrianSoddingBoru5, Peebothuhlu

Official Ban Log
Banned @Free2think for probably being a sock of the recently banned cultsmasher. His last post reading:

Quote:
(04-16-2022, 10:01 PM)Free2think Wrote: Like I said, I'm just getting started.

...is virtually the same phrase cultsmasher used.

If he wasn't a sock, he was a disruptive dick anyway. So, good riddance and may he spew his hatred elsewhere.
The following 6 users Like abaris's post:
  • Fireball, Alan V, Dom, julep, Deesse23, SYZ

Official Ban Log
Banned @jamysen for probably being a spam bot. He was spamming the board left, right and center with his links to dubious game sale sites. I'm tired of cleaning up after them.

Thanks for the reports, everyone.
The following 4 users Like abaris's post:
  • Dom, SYZ, Aliza, julep

Official Ban Log
Banned @shirleyallen for being a spammer. Thanks @Gawdzilla Sama for reporting.
The following 2 users Like abaris's post:
  • skyking, Aliza

Official Ban Log
Banned Percie because he asked to be banned.
The following 9 users Like Dom's post:
  • Dānu, airportkid, Fireball, Dancefortwo, julep, GenesisNemesis, Thumpalumpacus, brewerb, Astreja