Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damned Xtians

Damned Xtians
Xhristards are such fine fellows.  That fuckin jesus knows how to pick 'em, doesn't he?

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa...story.html

Quote:‘Deviant’ pastor who set up hidden cameras to record kids getting undressed, showering gets 30 years in prison: feds

Quote: A Texas pastor will spend three decades behind bars for secretly filming children as young as 11 years old getting undressed, bathing and toweling off at his church, authorities said Monday.
David Pettigrew and an accomplice set up hidden cameras in several locations in at least two counties by disguising them as hooks, clocks, charging blocks, a smoke detector, a picture frame, an air conditioner adapter and even a pen, according to the Justice Department.
The former pastor, who was arrested last year, later admitted that he filmed a child in his home and that he and his co-defendant secretly recorded multiple children at the Denison Church of the Nazarene in Grayson County, about 75 miles north of Dallas, federal prosecutors said. The victims were about 11 to 14 years old at the time they were unknowingly filmed.

I'm sure Fuckface would have pardoned him.  That perv liked walking around the girl's dressing room too.
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”

Damned Xtians
Sounds like he's taking lessons from the Catholic Church

Damned Xtians
There isn't a cunt hair's worth of difference between them.
The following 1 user Likes Minimalist's post:
  • KevinM1

Damned Xtians
(08-26-2021, 01:36 AM)Minimalist Wrote: There isn't a cunt hair's worth of difference between them.

Hey now, let's not go insulting such hair by comparing it to them!
The following 1 user Likes KevinM1's post:
  • Minimalist

Damned Xtians
Lauren Boebert Says Government Should Be Run by ‘Righteous Men and Women of God’

Quote:Addressing a crowd of conservative Christian activists gathered in the auditorium at Wommack’s Charis Bible College, Boebert called on the audience to put faith into action by calling on God to remove ungodly leaders in Washington, D.C., and replace them with “righteous men and women of God” who realize that the government should be taking orders from the church.

“When we see Biden address the nation and the world and show more contempt and aggravation and aggression towards unvaccinated Americans than he does terrorists, we have a problem,” Boebert said. “And that’s why I have articles of impeachment to impeach Joe Biden, Kamala Harris.”

“We cannot take another 18 months, we cannot take another three years of this poor, failed leadership,” she continued. “We are sons and daughters of revolutionaries. They went to battle for a lot less. They took a stand for a lot less. And it’s time we get involved. I need you involved in every local level. I need you speaking up. I need the world to hear your voice. You know the word of God, and you know that there is power in your words, that the world was framed by words. You have the Lord God Almighty on your side. I need you to use your voice and speak.”

Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

Damned Xtians
Quote:‘Righteous Men and Women of God’

If only there were any.  Most of them are scumbag con artists.
The following 1 user Likes Minimalist's post:
  • Gwaithmir

Damned Xtians
(09-13-2021, 04:18 PM)Dānu Wrote: ... Addressing a crowd of conservative Christian activists gathered in the auditorium at Wommack’s Charis Bible College, Boebert called on the audience to put faith into action by calling on God to remove ungodly leaders in Washington, DC and replace them with “righteous men and women of God” who realize that the government should be taking orders from the church.

I'd never heard of this nutcase; had to look her up.

High school dropout Lauren Opal Boebert is a US politician, businesswoman, and gun-rights
activist, serving as the US Representative for Colorado's 3rd congressional district since 2021.
She owns 'Shooters Grill', a restaurant in Rifle, Colorado, where staff members are encouraged
to openly carry firearms.  The restaurant was responsible for over 80 cases of food poisoning
in 2017.

Boebert has close connections to militia groups such as the Oath Keepers, the Proud Boys, and
the Three Percenters. Unsurprisingly, she became a born-again Christian in 2009, and supports
QAnon conspiracy theories.

[Image: 800px-Lauren_Boebert.JPG]

—And please tell me that the town where she lives is actually named after a firearm—Rifle.
   How appropriate!     Hmm
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.
The following 1 user Likes SYZ's post:
  • brunumb

Damned Xtians
Well, see.... there are a lot of morons in the US.

And sometimes they get elected by the other morons.
The following 2 users Like Minimalist's post:
  • Dānu, brunumb

Damned Xtians
(09-13-2021, 04:35 PM)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:‘Righteous Men and Women of God’

If only there were any.  Most of them are scumbag con artists.

It's ironic that Bobert thinks a theocracy would allow her as a woman to have a "position of leadership" to begin with.

Damned Xtians
Maybe she'll go to Afghanistan to lead the charge?

I suspect she is one of these clowns who is real brave at a distance.
The following 2 users Like Minimalist's post:
  • Dānu, mordant

Damned Xtians
Another fine jesus freak churchie - gets drunk as a skunk and tries to run over cops.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/ferndal...ys-cruiser

Quote:Ferndale pastor accused of using car as a weapon, ramming into deputy's cruiser

A little less "communion" wine would do you some good, asshole.