Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last person to post wins!

Well shoot, after a few rounds maybe you too can be on the cover of Lasting magazine.

Probably not though.

Why does everyone hate this thread?

Not lasting can be a lifetime of torture. But I wouldn't know.

By popular demand, I declare this thread dead

'The last person to post wins!' thread

Born 28/11/2018 on 13:03

Died 28/11/2018 on 18:03

This thread was begun by me

And shall by mine own hand.

(11-28-2018, 12:56 PM)Cypher44 Wrote: A facsimile of Leo's famous :TFTSNBN thread

And, thus victory was mine

Well, As far as I know I won the last round. I managed to get the last post in just before TFTSNBN collapsed and disappeared. Unfortunately, I don’t have any proof, but you can of course take my word for it.  Tongue

---------------------------------------------------EOF-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I win
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. - The Mad Hatter

(11-28-2018, 06:30 PM)Marozz Wrote:
(11-28-2018, 12:56 PM)Cypher44 Wrote: A facsimile of Leo's famous :TFTSNBN thread

Well, As far as I know I won the last round. I managed to get the last post in just before TFTSNBN collapsed and disappeared. Unfortunately, I don’t have any proof, but you can of course take my word for it.  Tongue

Dear sir, it’s in the official record that I was the last post in there which was corroborated by a few other members including our fearless leader Deadpan Coffee Drinker I did transfer my win to Rev since he was truly the king of winning that thread, but I can be patient and win this one too Tongue mwuahahahaha
[Image: 320-C6-ED7-97-CD-4-AB2-A60-A-759-A45-FB7-FE8.jpg]
"The Thinking Atheist forum" “The Thinking Atheist forum closed down" “TTA Forum”

oh.. thread so dead... arise once more.. to post again

(11-28-2018, 11:12 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:
(11-28-2018, 06:30 PM)Marozz Wrote:

Dear sir, it’s in the official record that I was the last post in there which was corroborated by a few other members including our fearless leader Deadpan Coffee Drinker I did transfer my win to Rev since he was truly the king of winning that thread, but I can be patient and win this one too Tongue mwuahahahaha

Hmmm....ok, I suppose so..and it was very kind of you to give your win to Rev....but you won’t win this time. That accolade will be mine  Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes Marozz's post:
  • Smercury44

The next person to post, will be struck with a curse. Their genitles will shrivle and nobody will ever rep them again.
People who try to win arguments are missing the point. The point of an argument isn't to find a winner, it's to find the truth.

(11-28-2018, 11:33 PM)Capn Awesome Wrote: The next person to post, will be struck with a curse. Their genitles will shrivle and nobody will ever rep them again.

I don't care. My genitals are shriveled already due to age, and reps are not necessary for survival either.

Ineffective curse!  Tongue
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

(11-28-2018, 05:31 PM)Unsapien Wrote: SERIOUSLY!

The one thread that I never would have missed seeing again. Dodgy

End this now, with this post or Ima gonna  start a gun thread. Tongue

Vinsent

Go on, I dare you... Tongue