Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you doing right now?

I discovered that I don't care for my partitioning and drive arrangements on the server, so I am reinstalling from scratch. Some of it I could re-do on the live system but I made one grievous error that won't fix.
Currently we are binge watching Downton Abbey from the start with our guest. Russer the JRT had great fun watching the hunt scene in episode 1.3, alternately barking at the hounds and watching the horses intently. Smile

Went out for Extremely Canadian Grocery Shopping this afternoon, everyone politely lined up at appropriate distances (although the big red tape rectangles on the store floor -might- have had something to do with it). Bought everything on my list plus mass quantities of junk food, to balance out the freezer full of sensible things like edamame beans and broccoli).

Did some more reading and then and a long clarinet practice session, trying to get "Shepherd's Hey" by Percy Grainger up to Ludicrous Speed.
The following 1 user Likes Astreja's post:
  • julep

Watching the morning news shows.
[Image: signature%20The-Ascension-of-Iweko.jpg]

I've been looking at getting a memory foam pillow. While comparing prices this morning, I found a Target brand memory foam filled pillow for $15. I really wanted solid foam, but with special offers, this one was $3 off. For $12, if it doesn't work out, no big loss, and I'll get an idea of how memory foam in a pillow feels.
[Image: signature%20The-Ascension-of-Iweko.jpg]

how many GB of memory for $12?
Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes skyking's post:
  • Fireball

NPRing.
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”
-Carl Sagan

"The best counter to extremist speech is not censorship. The best counter is more speech." -Thumpalumpacus

(Today, 03:13 AM)Astreja Wrote: Went out for Extremely Canadian Grocery Shopping this afternoon, everyone politely lined up at appropriate distances (although the big red tape rectangles on the store floor -might- have had something to do with it).  Bought everything on my list plus mass quantities of junk food, to balance out the freezer full of sensible things like edamame beans and broccoli).

Did some more reading and then and a long clarinet practice session, trying to get "Shepherd's Hey" by Percy Grainger up to Ludicrous Speed.
And then...Molly on the Shore.
god, ugh

After practicing for a remote UU church service tomorrow, the family is watching Holy Grail.  

I get to debut an original composition, so I’m actually pretty psyched about that.
god, ugh
The following 1 user Likes julep's post:
  • skyking

I got the server reinstalled from scratch and zoneminder going. Drinking coffee and then cleaning and changing filters on our air filter systems. They help with our allergies. Then getting on the floor for shoulder torture-er exercises.
The following 1 user Likes skyking's post:
  • julep

Just finished the camp knife that was on the grinding jig in the last picture. I'm getting ready to make a sheath for it now.

[Image: 0WgcIq2.jpg]
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
The following 3 users Like PopeyesPappy's post:
  • skyking, julep, Fireball