Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope springs eternal: three word at a time story

mob from her.

There had never been a time when Harold had believed in miracles. Until Kumar waltzed right in carrying his release papers. “It's finally done!” the old miscreant muttered to himself, his eyes fixed on his future partner in crime. “Damn, I hope you remember where we hid the forged ownership documents and the dosh. My parole officer was quite attractive but I managed to hide my connections to the mob from her. I hoped she

(10-19-2018, 02:09 PM)RobbyPants Wrote: There had never been a time when Harold had believed in miracles. Until Kumar waltzed right in carrying his release papers. “It's finally done!” the old miscreant muttered to himself, his eyes fixed on his future partner in crime. “Damn, I hope you remember where we hid the forged ownership documents and the dosh. My parole officer was quite attractive but I managed to hide my connections to the mob from her. I hoped she wouldn't get wise

and see through

his distant facade.

As his lawyer,

I advised him

(We're still working with open quotes here guys...don't know if this can be salvaged but I think for a group effort I give it an A- so far!)

There had never been a time when Harold had believed in miracles. Until Kumar waltzed right in carrying his release papers. “It's finally done!” the old miscreant muttered to himself, his eyes fixed on his future partner in crime. “Damn, I hope you remember where we hid the forged ownership documents and the dosh. My parole officer was quite attractive but I managed to hide my connections to the mob from her. I hoped she wouldn't get wise and see through his distant facade.  As his lawyer, I advised him to come clean."

There had never been a time when Harold had believed in miracles. Until Kumar waltzed right in carrying his release papers. “It's finally done!” the old miscreant muttered to himself, his eyes fixed on his future partner in crime. “Damn, I hope you remember where we hid the forged ownership documents and the dosh. My parole officer was quite attractive but I managed to hide my connections to the mob from her. I hoped she wouldn't get wise and see through his distant facade. As his lawyer, I advised him to come clean."

Harold knew that
[Image: 320-C6-ED7-97-CD-4-AB2-A60-A-759-A45-FB7-FE8.jpg]
"The Thinking Atheist forum" “The Thinking Atheist forum closed down" “TTA Forum”

would mean complete

and utter honesty
Is this sig thing on?

About what had
"The Thinking Atheist forum" “The Thinking Atheist forum closed down" “TTA Forum”

transpired between him

and....well...everybody.
Is this sig thing on?

But mostly Jennifer.

Fighting back tears
[Image: 20220702-163925.jpg]

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard

Fighting back tears as he threw
god, ugh

out his story,

, he wanted Jennifer.

He wanted her

alibi for Tuesday's
god, ugh

courtroom appearance, where

He wanted her alibi for Tuesday’s courtroom appearance, where she was expected

cop a plea

(10-22-2018, 04:14 AM)Kim Wrote: cop a plea

, to never be
[Image: 20220702-163925.jpg]

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard