Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Insomnia Thread.

The Insomnia Thread.
(10-13-2018, 10:48 AM)Gawdzilla Sama link Wrote: Catasaurus will not let me sleep in.  Facepalm

[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.
The following 1 user Likes SYZ's post:
  • Fairy055

The Insomnia Thread.
3:48a and something I ate is messing with me. So much for any schedule.

Guess I'll try to stay up until breakfasting hour and then take my meds and crash again.
Is this sig thing on?

The Insomnia Thread.
(10-13-2018, 10:48 AM)Gawdzilla Sama link Wrote: Catasaurus will not let me sleep in.  Facepalm
Catasaurus can be like that at times. His sister, Etty-bitty Orange Kitty, often keeps me awake for an extra 20 to 30 minutes wanting attention. Facepalm
Married to Gawdzilla Sama...and living in Missouri. What the hell have I gotten myself into?

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." ♥ Robert A. Heinlein

The Insomnia Thread.
LOL... it's 4 in the morning here, and I'm just waking up.  First heart-starter for the day
consumed... thank deity of choice for caffeine... digestive tract duly stimulated, if you know what I mean.       :pink:
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.

The Insomnia Thread.
My body and I, have to put up with each other. Sleep isn't a luxury I afford myself.

The Insomnia Thread.
Four months of tramadol dreams. Wake up looking for people long dead. Happy not to remember much of the dreams.
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • Fairy055

The Insomnia Thread.
(11-23-2020, 11:24 PM)kittycate198 Wrote: My body and I, have to put up with each other. Sleep isn't a luxury I afford myself.

You can't afford sleep?
Well, rationality's about to become very expensive.