Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite comedy clips

Favorite comedy clips

The following 1 user Likes grympy's post:
  • M.Linoge

Favorite comedy clips
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”
The following 3 users Like Minimalist's post:
  • skyking, grympy, M.Linoge

Favorite comedy clips
"The advantage of faith over reason, is that reason requires understanding. Which usually requires education; resources of time and money. 
Religion needs none of that. - It empowers the lowliest idiot to pretend that he is wiser than the wise, ignoring all the indications otherwise "
 - A. Ra

Favorite comedy clips
"The advantage of faith over reason, is that reason requires understanding. Which usually requires education; resources of time and money. 
Religion needs none of that. - It empowers the lowliest idiot to pretend that he is wiser than the wise, ignoring all the indications otherwise "
 - A. Ra

Favorite comedy clips
Francis E. Dec rant
(Infamous schizophrenic kook)

Gangster Computer God Worldwide Secret Containment Policy
http://www.bentoandstarchky.com/dec/cont..._audio.htm
I am a sovereign citizen of the Multiverse, and I vote!

The following 1 user Likes Cheerful Charlie's post:
  • M.Linoge

Favorite comedy clips
The following 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post:
  • M.Linoge

Favorite comedy clips
Whops

- A. Ra
The following 1 user Likes M.Linoge's post:
  • Phaedrus

Favorite comedy clips
The following 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post:
  • M.Linoge

Favorite comedy clips
https://www.whatsonweibo.com/americas-gr...rump-meme/
I am a sovereign citizen of the Multiverse, and I vote!

Favorite comedy clips
A bit of Bottom Live.

The following 1 user Likes Finite Monkeys's post:
  • M.Linoge

Favorite comedy clips
 - A. Ra

Favorite comedy clips
Elmyra- i'm gonna hug you and love you and squeeze you into itty bitty pieces...until you die!!!
The following 1 user Likes KittyAnn's post:
  • M.Linoge

Favorite comedy clips
 - A. Ra

Favorite comedy clips
Elmyra- i'm gonna hug you and love you and squeeze you into itty bitty pieces...until you die!!!
  • M.Linoge

Favorite comedy clips

...and I really like this series
  • M.Linoge

Favorite comedy clips
 - A. Ra
The following 1 user Likes M.Linoge's post:
  • Little Lunch

Favorite comedy clips
 - A. Ra

Favorite comedy clips
NSFW

The following 2 users Like Finite Monkeys's post:
  • M.Linoge, Little Lunch

Favorite comedy clips
The following 1 user Likes Finite Monkeys's post:
  • Little Lunch