Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basic Websites Created

Basic Websites Created
Atheist Discussion has dropped from the 1st page on google.ca to fourth page? It was always on the 1st page up until about 1 or 2 weeks ago, I wonder why it has dropped down?

I always use the google search to get to AD instead of going directly like from my favourites to help with hits.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard

Basic Websites Created
(06-28-2019, 03:19 PM)Unsapien Wrote: Atheist Discussion has dropped from the 1st page on google.ca to fourth page? It was allows on the 1st page up until about 1 or 2 weeks ago, I wonder why it has dropped down?

I always use the google search to get to AD instead of going directly like from my favourites to help with hits.

That is strange. There is such a thing as the 3 page penalty, but we haven't done anything wrong. We need to get going on creating a front site!
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

Basic Websites Created
The 2 websites I created on Wix and Google have both been on the first page for several months now, with the Wix site currently in the 3rd position on Page 1, and the Google site in the 8th position. The key words they promote are Atheist Forums. With Atheist Forum, I see our site in 11th position, at the top of Page 2 on Google.
Welcome to the Atheist Forums on AtheistDiscussion.org
The following 1 user Likes Free's post:
  • skyking

Basic Websites Created
^confirmed
just searched my way back here. I have been lazy and keeping open a tab. No More!
The following 2 users Like skyking's post:
  • Unsapien, Free

Basic Websites Created
It's been a few months since I last commented here.

The two websites I created are still on Page 1 of Google search for the keywords of Atheist Forums. Also, the key words of Atheist Discussion places this site also on page 1 on Google search.

Steady as she goes ...
Welcome to the Atheist Forums on AtheistDiscussion.org
The following 1 user Likes Free's post:
  • Gawdzilla Sama

Basic Websites Created
I regularly check Bing and google by using them to get here. All is well on the search engine front. By now the forum is well established and very active. It's all good. And - thank you, Free!
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 2 users Like Dom's post:
  • Free, Mathilda