Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gamers!

Gamers!
Further gaming purchases:

Picked up Fallout 4 for £8 and Wolfenstein: New order for £4 Smile

That'll keep me busy for a little while  Thumbs Up
The following 1 user Likes OakTree500's post:
  • Phaedrus

Gamers!
Wolfenstein: Old Order should still be on sale.
  [Image: pirates.gif] Dog  
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • OakTree500

Gamers!
(11-21-2019, 04:09 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Wolfenstein: Old Order should still be on sale.

I believe it is, although I'll check this one out first. If I like it, will pick it up at some point  Thumbs Up

Gamers!
Started Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It really is pretty hard but combat system is good.
The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.

Gamers!
Replaying Marvel's Spider-Man since I never actually finished it:

New York is YUGE!
The following 2 users Like Phaedrus's post:
  • OakTree500, Gawdzilla Sama

Gamers!
Started on Fallout 4!

So far not a lot has been done, due to time constraints on my side, but I am out of the vault. Something I have been told: don't pick up every single item. I must have spent 30 minutes clean sweeping the vault picking up EVERYTHING lol. Turns out I don't need 30 coffee cups/40 bottles or 10lbs of Roach Meat.

Enjoying it so far, and will continue to smash through Smile
"My fellow Americans, as a young boy I dreamed of being a baseball. But tonight I say we must move forward, not backward! Upward, not forward! And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!!!" - Bill Clinton

Gamers!
(11-29-2019, 10:44 AM)OakTree500 Wrote: Started on Fallout 4!

So far not a lot has been done, due to time constraints on my side, but I am out of the vault. Something I have been told: don't pick up every single item. I must have spent 30 minutes clean sweeping the vault picking up EVERYTHING lol. Turns out I don't need 30 coffee cups/40 bottles or 10lbs of Roach Meat.

Enjoying it so far, and will continue to smash through Smile

I like games that don't involve picking up (or not) 10 lbs of roach meat.
I just believe in one less deity than most people.

Gamers!
I tried the free game Dauntless, and it's as retarded as Monster Hunter World.

Gamers!
Got Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Gold Edition with the season pass, on sale.

Dance
The following 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post:
  • Gawdzilla Sama

Gamers!
Syndicate is definitely different than the other AC games.

Gamers!
And, of course, December's PS Plus free games are lame. Hopefully, the new year brings something good.
The following 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post:
  • Gawdzilla Sama

Gamers!
The problem with Syndicate in the Assassin's Creed franchise is that its early game mechanics is retarded and frustrating.

Gamers!
Anyone here plays Borderlands 3?
The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.