Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mafia!

Mafia!
Too soon?
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]

Mafia!
I'd join a game! I think it'd be great since we are so active here at the start. Just didn't know when the time would be right.
[Image: 320-C6-ED7-97-CD-4-AB2-A60-A-759-A45-FB7-FE8.jpg]
"The Thinking Atheist forum" “The Thinking Atheist forum closed down" “TTA Forum”

Mafia!
(10-03-2018, 04:23 PM)Smercury44 link Wrote: I'd join a game! I think it'd be great since we are so active here at the start. Just didn't know when the time would be right.
The Voices will tell us, they always do. [Image: Lurkingsmiley.gif]

Mafia!
Well if we do then we should have a simple introductory game to try and attract people who haven't ever played before.

Mafia!
Can we wait until after my midterms, por favor?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Mafia!
(10-03-2018, 05:08 PM)Mathilda link Wrote: Well if we do then we should have a simple introductory game to try and attract people who haven't ever played before.
I'm going to read the rules this time. [Image: blush.gif]

Mafia!
Make sure Losty sees this.
The following 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post:
  • Losty

Mafia!
When are you free Tarty?

I'm very game for an easy version, I need a refresher anyway
[Image: 320-C6-ED7-97-CD-4-AB2-A60-A-759-A45-FB7-FE8.jpg]
"The Thinking Atheist forum" “The Thinking Atheist forum closed down" “TTA Forum”

Mafia!
meep

Mafia!
At the moment they're in a real slump on the mafia forum at AF because there are just so few people playing regularly. I play regularly there myself but had to forgo this time because I'm busy setting up AD.

By the way, make sure to lynch on the first day. No one ever did it on TPTSNBN because they were waiting for the results of investigations. But that relies on everyone having a power role, which most games don't. And what's more important is to generate information on day 1. It doesn't sound intuitive but it really is the way to go.

Mafia!
I've never played before but would like to try if you guys are having an easy version for new people.

Mafia!
(10-04-2018, 03:48 PM)CleverUsername link Wrote: I've never played before but would like to try if you guys are having an easy version for new people.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide

Mafia!
(10-03-2018, 07:03 PM)Smercury44 link Wrote: When are you free Tarty?

I'm very game for an easy version, I need a refresher anyway

Not until after the 18th. Can you guys wait that long? I guess I can skip out on the introductory game, so if you want to start it before then, I'd be okay with that.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Mafia!
I'm planning on kibitzing a bit before I start playing.

Mafia!
(10-04-2018, 04:09 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
CleverUsername Wrote:I've never played before but would like to try if you guys are having an easy version for new people.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide

Oh, cool, we played a real life version of this in my dorm last year except it was werewolves and a village instead of the mafia and a town (and it was only an hour or so per game). Thanks!

Mafia!
Yes.

Mafia!
Murder you guys for money? Uhh, yeah!  Tongue
The following 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post:
  • Losty

Mafia!
Guys! I need to steal you to AF for a minute!!
I’m trying to run a game and I need at least one more player to balance it.
Come play mafia with me, pretty please
Thanks to Free Thought for my lovely avatar!
The following 1 user Likes Losty's post:
  • RobbyPants