Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHOUTBOX for now

SHOUTBOX for now
Hey!

How’s it going? What’s up? A place to say these kinda of things, or whatever.

For example, where’s the link to post a photo of my dog?  (Actually, for real, is there one? I thought I saw one....)

SHOUTBOX for now
This sounds like a nice scheme to inflate one's post count, if that's something anybody takes any interest in. Not that I know anybody like that.
[Image: giphy.gif]

SHOUTBOX for now
(10-03-2018, 02:15 AM)Tartarus Sauce link Wrote: This sounds like a nice scheme to inflate one's post count, if that's something anybody takes any interest in. Not that I know anybody like that.

who hurt u

:nar:

SHOUTBOX for now
(10-03-2018, 02:33 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:
Tartarus Sauce Wrote:This sounds like a nice scheme to inflate one's post count, if that's something anybody takes any interest in. Not that I know anybody like that.

who hurt u

Some heartless bitch named Amber, you should go beat her up.

SHOUTBOX for now
(10-03-2018, 02:44 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:
Ferdinand Wrote:
Tartarus Sauce Wrote:This sounds like a nice scheme to inflate one's post count, if that's something anybody takes any interest in. Not that I know anybody like that.

who hurt u

Some heartless bitch named Amber, you should go beat her up.

okay MICHAEL Hissyfit

SHOUTBOX for now
Amber and MICHAEL don’t have a link yet.
I’ll just put this here for now.

My part wolf, park dog

[Image: api739.jpg]

Honestly, she is amazing.

Another question. How do I post a video?  She faithfully howls when I play guitar. She also howls at full moons. Also, during the night after a dream. 

Love her.

Feel free to increase post amounts commenting on your amazement or advice on video posting.

SHOUTBOX for now
Oh my GOD, what a gorgeous girl! I want her! She's all mine now!