Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What are you listening to?

Just picked this up at the local Target:

This is one damn fine album!
[Image: Bastard-Signature.jpg]

(04-06-2019, 06:49 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 05:18 AM)Maffis Wrote: Taking a break from power metal to listen to my favorite piece of music for the last decade.

Oh, sonofabitch the feels. Have you heard it with a violin accompaniment?

I'm a grown ass man but when the violin starts up I cry like a fucking child, it just wreaks me. Fantastic song either way.

I'd never heard it with violin before; that was awesome.
The following 1 user Likes Maffis's post:
  • WhiskeyDebates

[Image: 65ad9c5c438aa3037b7336bdbe2f75021f05d6cd]

Billie Eilish, don't smile at me
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

[Image: b6df9bf786eb91940e6824cc0f543048b7f0d252]
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

Elmyra- i'm gonna hug you and love you and squeeze you into itty bitty pieces...until you die!!!
The following 1 user Likes KittyAnn's post:
  • pocaracas

Elmyra- i'm gonna hug you and love you and squeeze you into itty bitty pieces...until you die!!!
The following 2 users Like KittyAnn's post:
  • pocaracas, M.Linoge

The following 3 users Like KittyAnn's post:
  • pocaracas, WhiskeyDebates, M.Linoge

Vivekananda
The following 3 users Like Dānu's post:
  • pocaracas, KittyAnn, M.Linoge

The following 1 user Likes pocaracas's post:
  • KittyAnn

At a moment like this, I would normally turn to my PLEX server and pull up the two disc compilation of Classical Music for Reading that I have on disk. It's an excellent compilation, and better than any other I've sampled. But, unfortunately, I didn't migrate the server to this new, temporary install of Windows, so I'm having to depend upon a similarly themed playlist on Amazon Music Unlimited.

And I suddenly have a hankering to listen to a recording of Bach's Christmas Oratorio which is also, similarly, unavailable.

Vivekananda
The following 3 users Like Dānu's post:
  • KittyAnn, pocaracas, WhiskeyDebates

Sporting Kansas City and FC Cincinnati.
Is this sig thing on?

Youtube vids on "Transformer Houses". Shy 

I want one! thumbsup2

Listening to Disturbed's "Evolution" again. Had to back-track to this one last night.

The band went on hiatus after their 2010 "Asylum" and I completely missed their reunion and 2015 realease and tour.  Sad Probably already missed the latest tour as well. Panic
[Image: Bastard-Signature.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes TheGentlemanBastard's post:
  • M.Linoge

(04-07-2019, 04:47 AM)Maffis Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 06:49 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 05:18 AM)Maffis Wrote: Taking a break from power metal to listen to my favorite piece of music for the last decade.

Oh, sonofabitch the feels. Have you heard it with a violin accompaniment?

I'm a grown ass man but when the violin starts up I cry like a fucking child, it just wreaks me. Fantastic song either way.

I'd never heard it with violin before; that was awesome.

I'm glad you liked it! Heart
Kneel mortal before Whiskey I, Lord of Dalmore, Duke of Jameson, Defender of the Sloshed, and God-Emperor of Holy Terra.

http://somafm.com/dronezone/songhistory.html
Is this sig thing on?

Something to perk up this Monday morning!

• KittyAnn

• pocaracas, M.Linoge

• pocaracas, M.Linoge

(04-08-2019, 08:09 AM)KittyAnn Wrote:

Blush I remember something very nice about that music...

• KittyAnn

"The advantage of faith over reason, is that reason requires understanding. Which usually requires education; resources of time and money. 
Religion needs none of that. - It empowers the lowliest idiot to pretend that he is wiser than the wise, ignoring all the indications otherwise "
 - A. Ra
The following 2 users Like M.Linoge's post:
  • KittyAnn, pocaracas

"The advantage of faith over reason, is that reason requires understanding. Which usually requires education; resources of time and money. 
Religion needs none of that. - It empowers the lowliest idiot to pretend that he is wiser than the wise, ignoring all the indications otherwise "
 - A. Ra
The following 2 users Like M.Linoge's post:
  • pocaracas, KittyAnn

• M.Linoge, pocaracas

Vivekananda
The following 1 user Likes Dānu's post:
  • pocaracas

Vivekananda
The following 4 users Like Dānu's post:
  • KittyAnn, pocaracas, M.Linoge, TheGentlemanBastard