Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What are you listening to?

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda
The following 1 user Likes Dānu's post:
  • skyking

Space Station Soma FM.
Is this sig thing on?

Classic episodes of BBC Radio 4's Just A Minute
"Aliens?  Us?  Is this one of your Earth jokes?"  -- Kro-Bar, The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra

[Image: 13723a11ab1e4289c228b7d8877d8222.jpg]
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.

Socrates.

Vivekananda
The following 1 user Likes Dānu's post:
  • skyking

Vivekananda

Vivekananda

[Image: The_Cult_Love.jpg]

Vivekananda

As a bit of a quarantine "lets not go insane" project, i've been working through my digital music collection in artist order. [all albums I own, by that artist]

So far I've played through:

AC/DC
Alice in chains
Alient Ant Farm
Audioslave
Bill Withers
Black Light Burns
Black Sabbath
Bob Marley
The Chemical Brothers
Chris Cornell
Daft Punk
Disturbed
Donald Glover [Childish Gambino]

And now currently working through a best of "Earth, Wind & Fire" Smile

Got a ton more, as i have either all albums by a certain person/band or a best of at the very least haha.

Vivekananda

Vivekananda

Listening to a playlist of 60s country music. I like a lot of old country and western, but much of modern country just leaves me cold.

Vivekananda

[Image: 51gt7bceZ-L.jpg]

Vivekananda

Socrates.

(04-03-2020, 09:14 AM)OakTree500 Wrote: As a bit of a quarantine "lets not go insane" project, i've been working through my digital music collection in artist order. [all albums I own, by that artist]

AC/DC
Alice in chains
Alient Ant Farm
Audioslave
Bill Withers
Black Light Burns
Black Sabbath
Bob Marley
The Chemical Brothers
Chris Cornell
Daft Punk
Disturbed
Earth, Wind & Fire

More added to the "completed" list:

Faith No More
Iron Maiden
James Brown

and currently working through my Jamiroquai albums Smile

After that it'll be LIMP BIZKIT  Big Grin

[Image: 51k8CnTUCyL.jpg]

Vivekananda

"The advantage of faith over reason, is that reason requires understanding. Which usually requires education; resources of time and money. 
Religion needs none of that. - It empowers the lowliest idiot to pretend that he is wiser than the wise, ignoring all the indications otherwise "
 - A. Ra

Socrates.

it's been a John Prine morning

(04-07-2020, 08:24 AM)OakTree500 Wrote: As a bit of a quarantine "lets not go insane" project, i've been working through my digital music collection in artist order. [all albums I own, by that artist]

AC/DC
Alice in chains
Alient Ant Farm
Audioslave
Bill Withers
Black Light Burns
Black Sabbath
Bob Marley
The Chemical Brothers
Chris Cornell
Daft Punk
Disturbed
Earth, Wind & Fire
Faith No More
Iron Maiden
James Brown
Jamiroquai
Limp Bizkit
Linkin Park
Mountain

List updated with the most recent play through's Smile

Billy Thorpe - Children Of The Sun

[Image: Billy_Thorpe_-_Children_Of_The_Sun.jpg]

Vivekananda

The new Cats movie.
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]

[Image: kiss-alive_custom-0f7066fc49041a88a51d60...00-c85.jpg]

Vivekananda

Vivekananda