Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you listening to?

“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”
-Carl Sagan

"The best counter to extremist speech is not censorship. The best counter is more speech." -Thumpalumpacus

This is interesting.
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”
-Carl Sagan

"The best counter to extremist speech is not censorship. The best counter is more speech." -Thumpalumpacus

-Carl Sagan

-Carl Sagan

That time that the cover was better than the original....

Don't mistake me for those nice folks from Give-A-Shit county.

-Carl Sagan

You know, living in hell is a lot more boring than I thought it would be.
The following 1 user Likes Kaneda's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus

-Carl Sagan

-Carl Sagan

The following 1 user Likes Kaneda's post:
  • tomilay

-Carl Sagan

Video 
If it doesn't work, it doesn't matter how fast it doesn't work. ~ ???

[Image: signature%20The-Ascension-of-Iweko.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Dānu's post:
  • Kaneda

-Carl Sagan

-Carl Sagan

-Carl Sagan